Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I was minding my own business doing my food shop and I think I figured out why the orange was peeled/segmented to within an inch of its life
DF3866D9-63F3-49C6-8C00-9920ACED8D15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
1122B77B-13C6-4D62-ABF9-2854CC25B623.jpeg

She bought a load of travel stuff including a huge suitcase and then commented this, I think that’s hilarious, treat yourself to what exactly Gab? You’re not going anywhere so why buy a suitcase that’s just gonna gather dust in a cupboard somewhere? The fact she wastes all this money is sickening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Jeez, one person complimented her saying she's looking well now she's doing everything to prove she isn't. God forbid she's healthy for one second.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Correct me if I’m wrong but... Considering that the UK is the most vaccinated country now I highly doubt that there’s going to be a problem. She’s literally just complaining because she has no friends she can go to beer gardens/restaurants with.View attachment 544479
"Do what you're comfortable with" yet she went on and on about the people waiting for Primark.

LaLa247

Chatty Member
As soon as I have this surgery/get the vaccine/get this haircut/move to Manchester I’ll record my album and be on the western and release my new collection and walk by the beach and make lots of friends and marry a prince, yawn boring same old fantasy land

• Sad
  • Haha
She really thinks the West End might still happen 😂
She really thinks highly of herself doesn't she.
Pink performed concerts with laryngitis.
So did Adele.
Dave grohl broke his leg on stage and carried on whilst getting it looked at.
Chadwick boseman filmed actual movies whilst suffering with end stage cancer.

Didn't realise Gabs fibroid affected her vocal chords 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I feel like it's pretty impossible for Polly, or Laura, or Gabby or anyone to be original with these basic notepads, planners and lists. You can buy almost identical ones in Poundland, Paperchase or Smiths to name a few. Sorry, but none of them are groundbreaking for typing a few words in a pre made font and adding some shapes and colours.

Whatever is wrong with a bit of screwed up paper or an old napkin from the bottom of your bag to write a list on, anyway? 😁

Reactions: 67

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I got bored and went back to read the first tattle thread on Gabby and omg it’s scary how little has changed, like there is a screenshot from 2018 of her saying her album will be out after she’s over her health issues, she’s just starting posting what I eat in a day videos and moaning about the comments, someone’s commented they hate her stomper boots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Celery16

VIP Member
Her parents may not be perfect ( they’re obviously not ) and her childhood may not have not been a bed of roses, but at some point she’s going to have to grow up and accept she’s responsible for herself and her happiness. Or she’ll be this angry forever.
I do wonder though, the trauma she speaks of, this TikTok hints that it may just have been her dad saying things like ‘if you live under my roof, you have to abide by my rules’. Well, boo boo, whilst it’s not pleasant, it pisses on people who were actually raised in really traumatic situations. I was raised by a bipolar alcoholic mother, and at some point you take responsibility for yourself, you raise your own kids differently, and you realise that your parents are only human too, dealing with their own trauma. She really can’t see beyond her own butt hurt feelings, and being a victim. She’s never had any relationships, or friendships, and is incapable of showing empathy towards even her own parents, okay I know her dad’s a cunt, to be fair if my dad wrote what he did on twitter, I’d distance myself too. But she’s never detailed what this trauma was, and this girl told the internet she shat in a box. I really think it wasn’t much more than her dad speaking to her like a lot of parents speak to their 15 year olds, and he wasn’t a grovelling doormat to her like Jane is.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

RateItOutOfTen

I see you Gabbie! Yes, Emma’s design is still basic but I knew I’ve seen smiley faces with quotes before.

View attachment 550338
View attachment 550337
Came on here to post the same thing! I’ve know of emmas work for a while and thought of her instantly! i cant remember if she was one of the original accounts she followed months back. Attaching more examples.. sew original

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

snowfairy17

VIP Member
I’m so sad I missed Gabbie’s singing chat because of this un-autotuned monstrosity she left in a vlog when she was attempting to sing Into The Unknown

• Haha
  • Wow

lira

VIP Member
View attachment 551178
for the MILLIONTH time, no one is fucking jealous of your copied designs and your platform to fame with the help from Zoe. You are a terrible person who doesn’t realise the privilege you’ve had for doing fuck all and profiting from teenagers who lick your arse. People are working to death for not even a fraction of your income. Gobs we are not jealous, we are tired of the bullshit you continue to spew every single fucking day.
Oh? Friends not being supportive? You mean like how you follow and unfollow Polly and Lucy's business accounts as you please and never promoting small businesses unless they send you items for free? Check yourself, you bitter loner.

• Heart
Reactions: 64