Gabriella Lindley #43 The only disrespect here is her outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shared another tiktok on her insta story about narcissistic parents - Gabs, get some actual therapy to deal with it and stop making passive aggressive digs on social media

• Sick
Reactions: 55
Is it me or those prints are fading? 🙊 They look pale af 😅
Could be sun damage? I collect albums and one of my pink ones is completely white now because I had it on a shelf near a window 😐

I think if the prints fade away completely they’ll probably look much better😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just me popping in to say I am irrationally annoyed she called it "grilled cheese" when I'm sorry but it is clearly a cheese toastie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just me popping in to say I am irrationally annoyed she called it "grilled cheese" when I'm sorry but it is clearly a cheese toastie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes! She watches way too much US tv instead of interacting with British peers. She uses so much us terms. It’s a cheese toastie you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Standard bank holiday weekend for grubby, all day in her pjs, not seeing anyone other than her mother 🤣 living the DREAM

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This annoyed me so much too!! To be fair Goober would just need to breathe to piss me off but this was a bridge too far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She shared a tik tok earlier that I didn’t screenshot, and it was advice for narcissistic parents with autistic children.......

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She shared a tik tok earlier that I didn’t screenshot, and it was advice for narcissistic parents with autistic children.......
It's possible she either didn't note the 'autistic' part, or mistook it for artistic. Autism isn't something physical that she can get surgery for, so she'd never admit something like that if she ever were to be confirmed to be on the spectrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's possible she either didn't note the 'autistic' part, or mistook it for artistic. Autism isn't something physical that she can get surgery for, so she'd never admit something like that if she ever were to be confirmed to be on the spectrum.
I just really, really hope the autistic spectrum isn't a bandwagon she's hoping to jump on because she fancies another label.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah she's artist so...she probably read it as artistic or just saw an opportunity to blame others for her own behaviour again.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.