Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheer number of operations this girl has had actually makes me a bit queasy to think about. “I have to have an operation” aka “I’m absolutely delighted to be going under the knife again as it’s an excuse to feel sorry for myself and do duck all” :/
Also “i have to have an operation” actually means “I finally persuaded the sixth doctor I saw (probably private) to operate” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The first one, ew why does she flare her nostrils and think people want to see up them 🤢
The second one, again ew why does she think people want to see her pathetic “woe is me I’m sew poorly” face
What pretty Instagram photos? 😂😂😂😂 I haven’t seen any gobs! You bloody joker! 🤣
What the hell are those two photos? Was the first one a screen grab or did she actually post a photo of herself looking like that? And why has she got heart shaped nostrils? Never seen that in my life, ever!
I see she’s starting early with the “I’m sew poorly and in sew much pain” tit just as her collectshun is coming out again 🙄 just so she can make all her minions feel like she’s doing them a massive favour just for posting their shite. bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 19
I actually just checked out my own nostrils in the mirror to see if they’re heart shaped, lol.
I’m surprised she’s never used that in a 50 facts about me video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is her obsession with posting “poorly teary eyed” selfies in bed clutching her teddies ? There’s literally people with life threatening illnesses that are posting amazing content and motivating and inspiring people and never asking for sympathy and Gabby who has everything lives for that daily sympathy. It’s disgusting tbh
This is what I absolutely cannot stand. I follow people with life limiting illnesses who are in out of hospital with sepsis, tube fed, have catheters or bags and all sorts but they don't do a teary faced selfie expecting people to feel bad for them. And they work, because they have to.

Reactions: 26
Ok so it she’s got an operation in December where the duck is she gonna fit in the Christmas launch

Reactions: 16
Has to have an operation = an excuse to have Jane the entire month so she will serve her and not see George and gf on Christmas.
Also, the perfect excuse to shut jewneper mewn to oblivion and act like it never happen.

Reactions: 28
She said she'd have to have an operation if the scan didn't show anything, didn't she? So that explains why she never mentioned it again.

Also, she may well find her operation is cancelled.

Reactions: 20
She said she'd have to have an operation if the scan didn't show anything, didn't she? So that explains why she never mentioned it again.

Also, she may well find her operation is cancelled.
not if it's private

Reactions: 2
What pretty Instagram photos? 😂😂😂😂 I haven’t seen any gobs! You bloody joker! 🤣
What the hell are those two photos? Was the first one a screen grab or did she actually post a photo of herself looking like that? And why has she got heart shaped nostrils? Never seen that in my life, ever!
I see she’s starting early with the “I’m sew poorly and in sew much pain” tit just as her collectshun is coming out again 🙄 just so she can make all her minions feel like she’s doing them a massive favour just for posting their shite. bleeping idiot!
So THATS what she had done when she had her 'septum fixed'.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really want to slap her in the bleeping face after that stupid Instagram selfie, sew damn bad. Gabby you bleeping sit at home all day wallowing in her sweat stained, b.o. stinking pyjamas manipulating your door mat of mother into shoveling nothing but pure fat and sugar in your giant pathetic mouth doing a few doodles on your computer and playing shops for fun. You then get a brand deal and film random time filling tit like your nail polish colleckshun and sponges just to try and come up with some bullshit to say so it doesn’t look like all you do is brand deals. That’s literally all you do. All day. duck off. Trying fracturing your damn spine and getting up every day and trying to work 8 hours, hiding in the toilet crying because you’re in agony with co-workers who were once your friends making it pretty obvious they don’t wanna work with you all of a sudden because they realise you can’t do your job properly, having to deal with management, worrying about how the hell you’re going to change careers/pay bills/get a new job with an injury and if you can in the middle of the global bleeping pandemic. You’re a spoilt little cow and I wish real life problems would smack you in the face for once. Or my actually fist. YOU LITERALLY “WORK” FROM HOME AND YOU DON’T HAVE ANY SCHEDULE/DEADLINE/ANY RESPONSIBILITIES. duck you and your stupid crying selfies.
Sincerely.. someone who has cried every single day for the past six weeks and still gets up to go to work and do life all while not posting any attention grabbing sulky pics online.
*the end*

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I’d be so embarrassed if that was my daughter posting attention seeking selfies online all the time. Or any relation of hers infact. Even George’s gf should be embarrassed for her, even though she’s probably never even met her.
Why does jane not say anything to her? Does she think it’s normal and a perfectly fine way to behave?
Jane, tell your overgrown child out to sort herself out. Why don’t her minions see what a massive fraud she is?
She’s just an attention seeking sack of tit! And her minions are now literally buying into it.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely fuming about Gobbys latest stories. I found out yesterday that my operation is being brought forward and I have so much anxiety about it. I've had 15+ operations in my life so far because of my health conditions. I'm stressing because if I'm having an operation during this pandemic, that means I'm going to have to do it totally on my own for the first time ever. The thought of waking up from an operation and have no one with me makes me panic more than the recovery which will take months. It needs to be done though.

Gabbie, having operations doesn't make you quirky

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I’d be so embarrassed if that was my daughter posting attention seeking selfies online all the time. Or any relation of hers infact. Even George’s gf should be embarrassed for her, even though she’s probably never even met her.
Why does jane not say anything to her? Does she think it’s normal and a perfectly fine way to behave?
Jane, tell your overgrown child out to sort herself out. Why don’t her minions see what a massive fraud she is?
She’s just an attention seeking sack of tit! And her minions are now literally buying into it.
I have no idea why nobody ever calls her out. I’m not even saying she doesn’t have any pain.. maybe she does, I can’t say. Who knows. But there is literally nothing she’s does that had any kind of schedule or deadline.. I’m sure it doesn’t take that long to do one stupid brand deal every now and then. It’s not like she does anything any other influenzas do. It’s just pics of her giant head on Instagram and some half arsed “vlog” where she tries to think of crap to say and throws in a brand deal. So what exactly has she got to cry about? She has the luxury of turning down deals if she’s in pain or doesn’t wanna do something. Bloody lazy cow

Reactions: 10
Sew sew chiselled

Also I hope her operation does go ahead and they find duck all so she can stop bleating on like a broken record.
Screenshot_20201105-140816_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
All of her minions have to be children. Any other adult with any kind of responsibility must see her crap and think are you bleeping for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's selling the crappy copied print (almost 100% the same as aa.nina's) so that must have been the artist she talked to?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can't believe she's seriously still going to sell that girl she drew. As well as the "plant lady" print with not a hint of green in sight 👌
Screenshot_20201105-141303_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.