Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title c/o @Alrighthunxo who had the most votes when I sorted by most liked.

Also sorry the title got chopped! šŸ˜… Mods, would you mind deleting tew the? It was meant to finish with "...tew the moon and back!"

Can't wait for the new āœØcollecshunāœØ

Most of the thread 25 was spent planning our outfits for court. But we also got some glimpses of the new releases, and they were, as per, underwhelming.

Special mention goes to @Excuse me who brought some of the brilliant ideas to life with much talent:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread @mindlessness.

Can I make a suggestion that we only start submitting thread titles when we get to page 48 please? First of all it makes the new thread title more current as to whatā€™s going on right now, and it makes it easier for the person starting a new thread to find the title with the most likes. Sometimes they start from page 28, which by that time a lot can change (even with the old gobster šŸ¤£) Plus I was told only titles from page 48 count, so Iā€™m only submitting mine from page 48 now šŸ˜œ Mine didnā€™t win anyway so Iā€™m not saying it for that reason lol. Just makes it more practical.

As you were! šŸ¤Ŗ

Oh and I just counted the characters allowed on the title and it seems to be 100 with spaces (not including the mewn and back bit, Iā€™m assuming a mod has edited that in afterwards) so best to try and keep titles to 100 characters so they donā€™t get chopped off and make no sense unless they get edited afterwards.

As you were again! Donā€™t come for me šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just seen her tweet saying she doesn't understand how American voting works šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ FFS, she's gone on and on about the us election for months and she's not even thought to Google what system they follow?!
A lot of people who aren't from the US won't know, there's nothing wrong with that, but she's licherally banged on about it like she's an expert in the field šŸ¤£

Gabbs, Google it Hun!

• Angry
Reactions: 54
Just seen her tweet saying she doesn't understand how American voting works šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ FFS, she's gone on and on about the us election for months and she's not even thought to Google what system they follow?!
A lot of people who aren't from the US won't know, there's nothing wrong with that, but she's licherally banged on about it like she's an expert in the field šŸ¤£

Gabbs, Google it Hun!
All she had to do was watch a (British) news channel for all of 5 minutes. Every other hour yesterday they were breaking it down for people who didn't understand it šŸ™„ Guess that would require more than 1 lonely brain cell though.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sew excited for the new colecshun tewmorrow! Hope there is a scummy trolls badge!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All she had to do was watch a (British) news channel for all of 5 minutes. Every other hour yesterday they were breaking it down for people who didn't understand it šŸ™„ Guess that would require more than 1 lonely brain cell though.
I cannot imagine Gabbie watching the news šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 19
As if sheā€™d bother watching the news! She doesnā€™t care how American politics works, itā€™s all about getting engagement.... so many influencers play dumb or ask stupid questions so people comment to ā€œhelp themā€ itā€™s infuriating

Reactions: 23
She is basically silent every time any UK politics is going on - I donā€™t remember any noise during our own elections. Itā€™s a bit tragic to pretend to be all bothered by US politics when you donā€™t care about your own.. itā€™s so performative

Reactions: 49
As if sheā€™d bother watching the news! She doesnā€™t care how American politics works, itā€™s all about getting engagement.... so many influencers play dumb or ask stupid questions so people comment to ā€œhelp themā€ itā€™s infuriating
Whatā€™s worse is when they ask about where they can get such and such a product from. Or whether people can recommend an item. Why canā€™t they just google it themselves!? They just want a freebie and thatā€™s the way they try and get them. Itā€™s so transparent, but they think theyā€™re being so sneaky. Jonathan Joly does it all the time. Heā€™s so bleeping greedy! Gobs did it with the green sofa she kept going on about. Didnā€™t work though did it gobs!? šŸ˜Š bet she was gutted. She was probably hoping someone would send her an air con for free as well. Bet sheā€™s hoping for new windows and a kitchen for free also, which is why itā€™s taking her so long to do them.

Reactions: 27
Whatā€™s worse is when they ask about where they can get such and such a product from. Or whether people can recommend an item. Why canā€™t they just google it themselves!? They just want a freebie and thatā€™s the way they try and get them. Itā€™s so transparent, but they think theyā€™re being so sneaky. Jonathan Joly does it all the time. Heā€™s so bleeping greedy! Gobs did it with the green sofa she kept going on about. Didnā€™t work though did it gobs!? šŸ˜Š bet she was gutted. She was probably hoping someone would send her an air con for free as well. Bet sheā€™s hoping for new windows and a kitchen for free also, which is why itā€™s taking her so long to do them.
It maybe wouldnā€™t be so bad if they werenā€™t quite so transparent, cos you know you can just google the words green sofa and itā€™ll show you places that sell them... if you make your money on social media youā€™d be expected to have a vague idea of how the internet works šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened to gobbys obsession with those whipped coffee things (canā€™t remember the name?) she used to have all the time just because she thought it was sew kewlll! Not seen her mention them for at least a year? Not seen anyone else mention them either since the novelty wore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Toffee nut latte - theyā€™re seasonal and out this week I think so sheā€™ll be guzzling them again not doubt!

Ok they were out yesterday AND thereā€™s a ā€˜Friends inspiredā€™ ham hock gravy layered sandwich, sheā€™s gonna be in ham toffee nut heaven https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/food-drink/starbucks-unveils-christmas-2020-menu-22949125
No it was those things where you whip up some coffee and sugar with a bit of milk and it goes really thick and you then put it on top of some milk I think then mix it. Dalgona thatā€™s the one!

Reactions: 12
No it was those things where you whip up some coffee and sugar with a bit of milk and it goes really thick and you then put it on top of some milk I think then mix it. Dalgona thatā€™s the one!
that has a tit tonne of sugar and milk in so she probably realised if she kept necking them at the rate she was then sheā€™d be the size of a planet before long

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that has a tit tonne of sugar and milk in so she probably realised if she kept necking them at the rate she was then sheā€™d be the size of a planet before long
But theyā€™re sew sewwwww nice! šŸ˜œ
I made one once, didnā€™t bother making a second one šŸ¤¢
The ā€œcoffeesā€ she has in Starbucks are full of sugar as well. Doesnā€™t stop her necking them back! Wonder how sheā€™s gonna cope now she canā€™t see her ā€œfriendsā€ in there for another month šŸ„ŗšŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m buzzed for stock updates tomorrow šŸ˜ hope sheā€™s hoovering her desk as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m buzzed for stock updates tomorrow šŸ˜ hope sheā€™s hoovering her desk as we speak
I think you mean "hewvering"

Come ON Gabby, 45 minutes of normal retail hours have passed already. Open up the tat-cave!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder what the hell sheā€™s been ā€œdesigningā€ the last two weeks? Because that cake card was done ages ago. She showed them in a box on one of her stories, in the background. I thought she was going to bring them out first with her ā€œHalloweenā€ collecshun, but she was saving them as a special treat for us. Lucky us šŸ˜Š

The space print looks like it took all of 5 mins, and then she stuck gold stars onto it that you put on kids sticker charts šŸ¤£
Not sure how long the pins would take to make so would she have had time to design and get them made in two weeks? Sheā€™s obviously got a load of plant lady totes as well, which she probably ordered with her magic totes. So whatā€™s she actually done?

Oh and notice that because her pin was the one thing she sold out of last time, sheā€™s now putting a tit load of them out to cash in. Only little does she know that most people probably only ordered that pin because A. It was a cat and they're probably obsessed with cats. And B. It was probably the best of a bad bunch of items, even though it was still tit, but it was cheaper than the totes, which were marginally less tit than the prints and stickers, and they wanted to buy something to support her so the pin was the thing they chose. I doubt very much anyone is going to be rushing to buy any of the pins sheā€™s shown so far, other than the cat pin again. I predict that will be the only thing that will sell out (depending on how many sheā€™s ordered and if she intends them to be a permanent item in her shop.

I think you mean "hewvering"

Come ON Gabby, 45 minutes of normal retail hours have passed already. Open up the tat-cave!
ā€œTat caveā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.