Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why you would 'design' something specifically for people who love plants and have absolutely no green in it? That plant lady pin is truly gross.

Reactions: 35
I've just realised, she isn't launching today. Whoops.

One day more to create something actually new and original, Grabby.

Reactions: 11
Monika is lovely. Has anybody noticed that she looks how Gabby wants to look?

Also, not very inclusive, this "lady" stuff, is it? We are in 2020, FFS - gender (or non) is so much more than man or lady.
she’s so gorgeous! gobby must be fuming 😂

Reactions: 10
Also, not very inclusive, this "lady" stuff, is it? We are in 2020, FFS - gender (or non) is so much more than man or lady.
She votes Tory, Gabby probably finds the 'I identify as an attack helicopter' joke funny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just realised, she isn't launching today. Whoops.

One day more to create something actually new and original, Grabby.
How about a drawing of a toilet with 'absolutely drained' around it in that 70s font. The toilet will obviously be popping out of a box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How about a drawing of a toilet with 'absolutely drained' around it in that 70s font. The toilet will obviously be popping out of a box.
Her sad face popping out of the toilet too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the target age for her collect(shun)? I can see why people buy prints, but personally, at 27 I just wouldn't spend money on stickers. (I only buy stickers for my 3-year-old niece who loves them)
I (at 26) usually buy stickers to support the artist, and end up sticking them on my sewing machine or tablet case. Granted I am more inclined to buy prints but if a sticker is super cute and I'm already ordering something I'm like "duck it I'm already ordering something, may as well."

Reactions: 17
Like Alan partridge or David Brent lol just an embarrassment but thinks she’s the tit!
Aha! Exactly. I actually think it's a really great current idea to have a character based on an influencer... interesting 🤔

Reactions: 5
What on Earth is that cat sticker... why does it look like someone’s wrinkled fingers after being in the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's a sticker. Probably should've been a pin!
She’s definitely done it as a pin as well. She showed herself putting them on cards.

No doubt all these pins will be scratched as well since she’s putting them all in bowls again to pin to the card 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she isn’t bringing Christmas stuff out now? We all know after this next launch she will close her shop for another month and then probably say she’s in sew sew sew much pain and can’t send orders out and then Christmas will be over.

Reactions: 22
I just genuinely don't think she understands how it works with Christmas stuff. Kind of wouldn't be surprised if she panics and rushes out a Christmas collection in the middle of the month when she sees people like Lucy releasing their Christmas stuff.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.