Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically just employs Jane as a chauffeur, cleaner and general dogsbody.

Reactions: 11
Like, nobody wants to see up her schnozz. It's vulgar and not at all attractive. And if it's her bleeping nostrils getting compliments then I don't know what to tell her about the rest of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But I thought she had been working on her shop for over 2 years?!

Also... 17 products? What do we know of so far... 4 prints, 1 birthday card, 4 pins (if we are including the previous cat pin that she said she was bringing back) can anyone think of anything else?
4 individual stickers too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's definitely putting out a lot more items so that she can make it seem like her sales are a lot higher than the initial launch. Buy em for cheap and sell them for designer prices. Discostin.

Reactions: 12
Do what you need to, to stay sane! Put the subtitles on and baby is reading! You go, Mama!
Thank you love 😘 I know Gabby may think that I love living off of benefits and sitting on my arse all day, but having reached the end of my maternity leave and having no income of my own when I'm fit (debatable) to work is draining in itself. Love my daughter to bits but I'm not going through another lockdown doing duck all!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s cutting it fine. Personally I want to buy my Christmas stuff at the end of November and very start of December (and I want it delivered by the start of December) otherwise it’s pointless. At this rate she won’t have products out until very very end of November and with expected Royal Mail delays probably won’t arrive quick enough
What with all that is happening right now and ESPECIALLY since we have gone into a national lockdown again in England, i have almost done all my online ordering already as the postal service can always get a bit overwhelmed even without the added strains of lockdown!

I have purchased some beautiful prints and stickers and pins (amongst other things) and I have tried to look at Gabbys offerings with an open mind but I honestly have no idea who I would buy any of her items for as the quality is just not there. If she were blatantly taking the pEEEE with her designs and making them satirical and ugly on purpose then I think I'd possibly be more drawn ... OR if she actually produced something that she actually put some effort into and you could see the quality.

I will admit that I like the moon and back print but ONLY because of the shiny glowy stars .... but all the random moons and the 1 random constellation :/ UGH
I have a family member massively into star sign stuff and if Gabby had made a limited print like that with the star sign constellation that shined (maybe with the star sign in creative lettering) then I think I'd have been into it but even then it just seems like she is cashing in! I even saw in the comments on the coffee pin of people asking if she will be making a tea pin and she said that she loves TEA ... well why didn't you make a bloody tea pin?!

She really needs to take some time to sit down, brainstorm, pick her theme, pick HER interests (not just random generic overdone stuff) as at the moment she is the online equivalent of a carboot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What with all that is happening right now and ESPECIALLY since we have gone into a national lockdown again in England, i have almost done all my online ordering already as the postal service can always get a bit overwhelmed even without the added strains of lockdown!

She really needs to take some time to sit down, brainstorm, pick her theme, pic HER interests (not just random generic overdone stuff) as at the moment she is the online equivalent of a carboot
Online equivalent of a carboot made me laugh, it's a perfect way to describe the mess of products on JM.

But it's 100% this, outside of a couple of things I have to pick up in store I've already finished my online shopping for the bulk of presents, as not only do I have to wait for them to arrive amidst delays etc, and then wrap them, but I have to find time to go to the post office to send them to people that I won't be able to personally visit before Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't forget about the Plant Lady tote as well. So that's 14 items we know of. My guess is the rest are more cards.
That’s my guess as well. Ooh goody more tit poorly drawn cards for us to rip the piss out of, because they look like they’ve been drawn by a 3 year old at nursery!

Reactions: 2
I believe it's a Gabby design, let's badger her to make one on Jewniper Mewn!

I'm adding a slogan in the groovy font: TAT LADY
FFS is this actually something Gabby drew?! I thought it was a bit of a piss take picture resembling a design of hers, which is why I enjoyed it🤣 I take it back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she not releasing the plant lady print that she copied off Monika then?

that Hallie print is truly ugly. She can’t draw to save her life. ‘Hallie’ looks angry.

Reactions: 11

that Hallie print is truly ugly. She can’t draw to save her life. ‘Hallie’ looks angry.
She shoulda just stuck to drawing them with their eyes closed tbh 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm offline for one day and there's a whole new thread 😩 bravo lovelies

Where's this 'scope' Lucy said Gobs has? Prints, pins and stickers doesn't exactly scream huge scope. At least throw a few keyrings in there or something. People like keyrings (look out for this in her next cullecshun).

I'm also surprised she hasn't made any designs about being 'the greatest friend ever' considering she puts in all the work in friendships and her ex mates are sew sew horrible.

Also, the audacity of her releasing the print with the girl and her phone. What a twit.

Reactions: 16

Looks like good old Gobby doesn't give a flying duck about making money off other peoples work...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
There's no cohesion. And unless she releases Christmas stuff alongside with this random "collection" she's screwed from a retail stand point. People have already been Christmas shopping.

Reactions: 21
I mean we are in lockdown no2 and hundreds of people are dying in the uk and the world is waiting to see what happens in America but it's ok Gabby, we'll all stop for a mo and feel sorry for you for an operation you are very clearly excited to have.

Reactions: 26
ive never posted before but im so beyond angry with this girl.

i have diagnosed endometriosis through a laproscopy and removal of the tissue . stage 4 i am on morphine for my pain my life is just laying in bed or on the bathroom floor in pain. sometimes theres no point even dressing because my stomach is that swollen

i have had my last two laproscopy and excisions cancelled due the current covid climate as well all know that female health is lowest on the list of importance

and this girls says she hopes.it can go ahead in December just to find nothing wrong with her as shes finds a new illness every month as shes addicted to sympathy and attention

#rantover

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.