Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be bothered with the hams shite anymore, take her down
Once she gets wind of this, she’ll be hysterically screeching that the ‘bullies’ are ruining everything to Jewniper Jane, who will then be hurtling down the motorway in minutes armed with ham and bacon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess Jane has gone back to Sheffield/Barnsley. I can't believe she has the nerve to continuously travel from one end to the country to the other throughout both lockdowns and during a pandemic. Sheffield/Barnsley is still a high risk area and it says on the government website to try to avoid travelling in and out of the area but Jane doesn't seem to care and Gabby has the nerve to keep harping on about what other people are doing when they are probably doing more damage than most. If Jane was an asymptomatic carrier she could potentially spread it to hundreds of people, as she probably stopped by at different service stations during her journey and she was out and about with Gabby in both Sheffield and Brighton without self-isolating. Jane needs to stay in either Brighton or Barnsley, she can't keep picking and choosing when most of us are doing our bit to keep the virus contained by staying inside. They both seem like narcissists who don't care about others so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is completely unimportant but wasn't she meant to get extensions sometime last month? That was why she dyed her hair back dark? I went back and watched her videos from when she was "blonde" and couldn't help but bleeping snort at how awful it was even after it was fixed

Reactions: 17
This is completely unimportant but wasn't she meant to get extensions sometime last month? That was why she dyed her hair back dark? I went back and watched her videos from when she was "blonde" and couldn't help but bleeping snort at how awful it was even after it was fixed
She’ll blame lockdown for that! I mean she can’t have them done at the moment anyway, but I don’t know If she was planning on getting them done before lockdown (on a planned date) before we knew it was going to happen, and just didn’t get around to it, and now it’s too late. Maybe she’s planning on having them put in while she’s having her “operashun” 🤣🤣🤣 kill two birds with one stone while she’s in Barnsley.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.