Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Excuse me

It's mighty quiet today! 😂

So i have this thing.

It's pretty rough i'm not gonna lie, because i'm an idiot and I used that crappy A3 again. Can't blend stuff on it without damaging the paper. Also, to add to my idiocy, I used colored pencils which i'm crap at so that'll be the last of that 😂.

But anyway, here's my version of ✨Floruhh✨ yew guise. Had to be accurate and make her ginger. However, I couldn't just make myself draw her with her eyes closed because why would I do that?? ☠

Dear @Fillyjonk , my sweet summer child... this one's for you. Go forth and reclaim the beauty of thy name! I had fun sketching the Lilies and the Irises, even though they're questionable to say the least. 😂
IMG_20201109_192042.jpg
. 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 136
Jheeze, is this not a little bit much? The user was just sharing their experience, don't need to make them feel so uncomfortable just because YOU wouldn't personally buy anything from Gob. If anything actually using the business makes for a better, more valid critique here, and means gabby can't spout the "scummy trolls" line, they're now disappointment customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 131

Excuse me

Greetings!
(If you're not a 25+ HaTEr, better cover your eyes for this one. I'm sorry 😂)

I took a short break from my Jewnipah Tree embroidery commission and for some odd reason the latest ✨cuhlechshun✨ popped into my mind and I got so triggered that I had to do something about it. 😂 Keep in mind that I do this in jest, and that this is merely a representation of my frustrations of the lack of care and effort put into the whole thing. .. not to mention the "alleged" lies and stories.

A pencil, several sharpies, a crappy A3 sheet and a couple of minutes later and I ended up with this:

✨Hallie deserved better✨

IMG_20201107_171146.jpg

Also, if I add a black and white filter on it, it doubles as a perfect sp0oky/qUEen oF dARknEss print. ☠

IMG_20201107_134836.jpg

@earthling , I know it's not exactly what you requested, but I hope it brings you joy just the same. 😊

I'm actually considering redrawing ✨Floruhh✨ for that person here who has the same name, was that you @Fillyjonk ? We need to reclaim it! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120

Doc

VIP Member
Juniper Moon from Gabriella Lindley you mean? As in You Tube’s Velvetgh0st?

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Right lads, you enjoyed my last doodle so I decided to do more warm up sketches inspired by gabbo(it's actually a great way to warm up since I dont have to think of something to draw 😂) the pumpkin is because I am still haunted by her ass pumpkin.
Eta: Gabs: support small businesses uwu"
Also gabs- only follows 2 people on instagram and has not bought from an artist/small business once
I also gave it a shot! Pretty fun to re create someone elses work tbh~ you can start immediately without really having to think about it :p

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also, "Flora was one of the first illustrations I designed" didn't we see teasers of her back in summer? Lol. Working on this for two years my arse.
Hate to be that guy but is anyone else pretty uncomfortable that there’s a BLM thing on there with her other products, like she shouldn’t be profiting from that and especially not as a white person? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 74

JellyGum

Right lads, you enjoyed my last doodle so I decided to do more warm up sketches inspired by gabbo(it's actually a great way to warm up since I dont have to think of something to draw 😂) the pumpkin is because I am still haunted by her ass pumpkin.
Eta: Gabs: support small businesses uwu"
Also gabs- only follows 2 people on instagram and has not bought from an artist/small business once

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Gabriella Lindley, owner of Juniper Moon, also known as velvetgh0st on youtube.com has unliked Polly's tweet after it being pointed out on here, good one Gob you played yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 73

ktypage

I’ve responded to Polly’s stupidly judgemental and tone deaf tweet and unfollowed. What a bunch of self indulged wankers.
I work for the NHS and work 4 long days a week... I don’t work “all the time” because I’d probably end up having a breakdown due to being overworked and then not going in at all. They don’t have a clue do they.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Usernamecba

Firstly I think it's absolutely awful that any of you ordered her shit instead of just popping on etsy or some site like that and supporting someone who could really use your business and a boost to their shop. Justify it all you want but you are lining her greedy little pockets and that's gross.

And secondly if you agree to pay the postage costs then more fool you if she's making a profit off of you, you saw what the costs were upfront and agreed to the purchase. That one is on you.
Excuse me, I do 90% of my shopping from Etsy and small businesses. I bought the card because I actually know someone who would (shock horror!) like the design and I would rather buy from her than the likes of Card Factory, even if she is a massive tool.
I know I agreed to the postage costs, i wouldn't have bought it if I didn't mind spending that much?? I just find it laughable that she's charging that much when I've bought loads off eBay before and theirs are usually only like £1 postage.

I just posted it on here to give you all something to talk/laugh about on this fine Saturday morning 😆 and to report back on the lack of ham scent 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 69