Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I went through the most liked title suggestion and it took a fair bit of digging before I found it because so many other posts had loads of likes. Last thread was going off and I cannot wait to experience this thread with you all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Last night I went through the most liked title suggestion and it took a fair bit of digging before I found it because so many other posts had loads of likes. Last thread was going off and I cannot wait to experience this thread with you all x
You must have been spoilt for choice - so many creative, witty people here. I'm only on a couple of other threads here and the quality of the humour isn't nearly as high.

Reactions: 30
You must have been spoilt for choice - so many creative, witty people here. I'm only on a couple of other threads here and the quality of the humour isn't nearly as high.
Suppose it depends on the subject matter lol. Gobby is just the thread title that keeps on giving. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Suppose it depends on the subject matter lol. Gobby is just the thread title that keeps on giving. 😂
True that! I often think that she's actually a comedian playing a satirical character.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
True that! I often think that she's actually a comedian playing a satirical character.
If I was Gabby I would absolutely lean into this now, say it's all been an experiment to see how crappy of a YouTuber she could be and STILL earn a living selling absolute junk on Juniper Moon.

It's all been an act, the Oscar goes to Gobby and Jane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I was Gabby I would absolutely lean into this now, say it's all been an experiment to see how crappy of a YouTuber she could be and STILL earn a living selling absolute junk on Juniper Moon.

She's actually an Oxford graduate from Berkshire. Can you imagine? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Honestly the reality makes me sad so I love this idea. Such intense performance art, immersive theatre over multiple years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No it was those things where you whip up some coffee and sugar with a bit of milk and it goes really thick and you then put it on top of some milk I think then mix it. Dalgona that’s the one!
it was a tik tok drink of summer and she was trying to become tiktoker so she had to drink them duh!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Damn a whole new thread, I love how the last thread whizzed by with court outfits 😂
I've begun working from home (training atm) just like our girl boss Gabs and she needs to be sew sew grateful for being able to do minimal effort work. I still have to wake up at 7am and get my baby ready for the day before getting myself ready to get online. My day is then a juggling game of working with baby on hip or baby in front of cartoon (you gotta do what you gotta do). She can't be arsed to even feed her cat that she is supposedly in love with.

Reactions: 17
I......how does she not realise how ugly this drawing is? How does anybody find it cute?
Also she needs to learn the word symmetry, and implement it in her work, duck there's even a symmetry tool in procreate. Symmetry is so important in art.
Also....the ear and "fur".....are seriously....confusing..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I......how does she not realise how ugly this drawing is? How does anybody find it cute?
Also she needs to learn the word symmetry, and implement it in her work, duck there's even a symmetry tool in procreate. Symmetry is so important in art.
Also....the ear and "fur".....are seriously....confusing..
Wasn't this one almost a direct copy of another artist's design? Anyone remember who?

But yeah, this one is another design she showed us weeks ago. She definitely had to pull all her winter designs so she's given us:

- Plant
- Space
- Coffee
- Birthday
- Cat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still not amazing but the cat pin is better than what we've seen her release so far. I can't get over the lack of consistency though. The cat on the broomstick and the cat lady cat couldn't be more different. You'd never know it was the same artist by looking at it.

Reactions: 46
Still not amazing but the cat pin is better than what we've seen her release so far. I can't get over the lack of consistency though. The cat on the broomstick and the cat lady cat couldn't be more different. You'd never know it was the same artist by looking at it.
It's a sticker. Probably should've been a pin!

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for Mr Nelson, if that sticker is what Gabby thinks he looks like ... god bless his little bog eyed soul

EDIT: Weren't these Cat Lady stickers freebies in the last launch?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is the target age for her collect(shun)? I can see why people buy prints, but personally, at 27 I just wouldn't spend money on stickers. (I only buy stickers for my 3-year-old niece who loves them)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.