Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she brings out a Valentine’s Day collection 😂😂😂

I love yew more than I love bacon 🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s cutting it fine. Personally I want to buy my Christmas stuff at the end of November and very start of December (and I want it delivered by the start of December) otherwise it’s pointless. At this rate she won’t have products out until very very end of November and with expected Royal Mail delays probably won’t arrive quick enough

Reactions: 14
She’s cutting it fine. Personally I want to buy my Christmas stuff at the end of November and very start of December (and I want it delivered by the start of December) otherwise it’s pointless. At this rate she won’t have products out until very very end of November and with expected Royal Mail delays probably won’t arrive quick enough
Also the last payday usually before christmas!

Reactions: 5
Yup. And being back in lockdown I'm sure that'll add to postal delays. I've still got parcels that never showed up from the first lockdown lol.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Using Gabby’s logic about anyone who dares criticise her, she must only hate Trump because she’s a jealous 25+ hater troll.

Reactions: 12
The sheer number of operations this girl has had actually makes me a bit queasy to think about. “I have to have an operation” aka “I’m absolutely delighted to be going under the knife again as it’s an excuse to feel sorry for myself and do duck all” :/

Reactions: 61
The first one, ew why does she flare her nostrils and think people want to see up them 🤢
The second one, again ew why does she think people want to see her pathetic “woe is me I’m sew poorly” face
She just looks stupid. The first one trying to be like "look at me i'm so dorky" nd the second one looks like she is sleepy and had rubbed her dirty hands around the face to make it look red🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't
The first one, ew why does she flare her nostrils and think people want to see up them 🤢
The second one, again ew why does she think people want to see her pathetic “woe is me I’m sew poorly” face
Oh she's having an operashun in December?! Is this to explore for adhesions or endometriosis?

That first photo has given me the rage.
1) I don't want to see what's up your nose.
2) Has she photoshopped her nostrils to look like hearts?! 🤣
3) that lipstick is awful, and looks dry at. Put some lip balm on gabbs hen.

I used to think she was sew sew pretty, and quirky. Now I just think she's a bell end every time I see her 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Didn’t somebody here predict she would have a mysterious op/illness in December so she could get away with not having to do any work for Jewnipa Mewn?

Reactions: 58
Oh no, not the operashun thing again. I forgot how bleeping annoying it was last time, hearing her bang on about her operashun 'til kingdom come. I can't actually hear the word anymore without hearing it in her voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Has she had her lips plumped between lockdowns? Or is it just her weird faces on stories making me think she has?

Reactions: 9
If she's having an operation in December there's no way she'll be doing a Christmas launch as we all know she needs absolutely needs AT LEAST 6 weeks to recover, either that or she'll be making Jewniper Jane run around like a headless chicken sorting the orders for her while she sits on her lard ass on the futon making her pathetic poorly face

This girl enrages me, I'm 2 years younger than her but I refuse to call her a woman because she's a literal child

Reactions: 25
Damn a whole new thread, I love how the last thread whizzed by with court outfits 😂
I've begun working from home (training atm) just like our girl boss Gabs and she needs to be sew sew grateful for being able to do minimal effort work. I still have to wake up at 7am and get my baby ready for the day before getting myself ready to get online. My day is then a juggling game of working with baby on hip or baby in front of cartoon (you gotta do what you gotta do). She can't be arsed to even feed her cat that she is supposedly in love with.
Do what you need to, to stay sane! Put the subtitles on and baby is reading! You go, Mama!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You must have been spoilt for choice - so many creative, witty people here. I'm only on a couple of other threads here and the quality of the humour isn't nearly as high.
just wanna highlight that I didn’t create the thread but I looked out of curiosity! This thread is the only one I watch bc it’s absolute banter, I only really look at Zoella’s every so often for a bit of a laugh and that’s it

Reactions: 5
Christ another operation booked and paid for then! She honestly loves the whole scenario of going into hospital. I honestly think it might be because the nurses talk to her and she gets physical contact from other humans, like having a drip put in probably makes her feel like someone is really caring about her. She loves it

Reactions: 34
What is her obsession with posting “poorly teary eyed” selfies in bed clutching her teddies ? There’s literally people with life threatening illnesses that are posting amazing content and motivating and inspiring people and never asking for sympathy and Gabby who has everything lives for that daily sympathy. It’s disgusting tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.