Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sew sew chiselled

Also I hope her operation does go ahead and they find duck all so she can stop bleating on like a broken record. View attachment 300437
“Apparently they’re heart shaped” acting like she had no idea and didn’t only post it for that reason. It’s not a good look Gobby, don’t know why you’re taking it as a compliment? You have deformed nostrils from another operation you sewwww desperately needed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My non native english speaker self made me question myself in this one, but:
"Palate is your sense of taste and / or the roof your mouth and. Palette is in reference to colors. Pallet is the sturdy, flat wood structure used to move and ship products."
(I hate that I'm still doubting myself but at least I'm not from there)
1604585706385.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
“Apparently they’re heart shaped” acting like she had no idea and didn’t only post it for that reason. It’s not a good look Gobby, don’t know why you’re taking it as a compliment? You have deformed nostrils from another operation you sewwww desperately needed 🙄
She always says how she hates operations yet when she talks about surgery and illness her eyes light up like a kid in a sweet shop. Girl needs therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can't believe she's seriously still going to sell that girl she drew. As well as the "plant lady" print with not a hint of green in sight 👌View attachment 300444
Omg stop using “our” and “we” in relation to your shop! It’s just YOU! You sound like an absolute BELLEND, trying to make out you’re so successful that you have to employ people to work for you. duck the duck off!

Reactions: 22
Omg stop using “our” and “we” in relation to your shop! It’s just YOU! You sound like an absolute BELLEND, trying to make out you’re so successful that you have to employ people to work for you. duck the duck off!
In all fairness, Jane wouldn't be there if she wasn't being paid so she sort of does have to employ people 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In her stories did she say she’ll announce the time of the launch tomorrow? (Aka the day of the launch?😂😂😂)
Does she have no idea how to run a business

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My non native english speaker self made me question myself in this one, but:
"Palate is your sense of taste and / or the roof your mouth and. Palette is in reference to colors. Pallet is the sturdy, flat wood structure used to move and ship products."
(I hate that I'm still doubting myself but at least I'm not from there)
View attachment 300446
Tbf, she does have a limited colour palette - her plant lady print is bleeping brown, for god's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely fuming about Gobbys latest stories. I found out yesterday that my operation is being brought forward and I have so much anxiety about it. I've had 15+ operations in my life so far because of my health conditions. I'm stressing because if I'm having an operation during this pandemic, that means I'm going to have to do it totally on my own for the first time ever. The thought of waking up from an operation and have no one with me makes me panic more than the recovery which will take months. It needs to be done though.

Gabbie, having operations doesn't make you quirky
You are so much stronger than you think - just think you’ll be going home to a loving family - who has gabby got !?
I’ve had several treatments during the pandemic it’s scary but they hospitals are super clean and I felt so safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In her stories did she say she’ll announce the time of the launch tomorrow? (Aka the day of the launch?😂😂😂)
Does she have no idea how to run a business
Well now she posted on her stories about how she hasn’t figured out a time yet... she’s brainless and her tit show of a “shop” is an insult to creatives and small-business owners

• Haha
Reactions: 26
SERIOUSLY?! She closed down for two weeks and hasn't even decided what time to open?

Pathetic. An absolute mockery.

Reactions: 40
The brazen cheek of her to say she’s been working on this second collecshun for over a year, no love you closed your shop and took two weeks to copy designs and pass them off as your own
ETA she literally posted that vlog of her making her tit print of the girl holding a phone TWO WEEKS ago?? Does she think we’re blind or .. ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
You are so much stronger than you think - just think you’ll be going home to a loving family - who has gabby got !?
I’ve had several treatments during the pandemic it’s scary but they hospitals are super clean and I felt so safe.
Thank you. Its a similar surgery to what I've had done before so I know that in itself will be OK. But I've always had someone around even if they couldn't stay the night. It'll be weird that is for sure.

It winds me up that Gabby uses this operation as a way to be lazy and have everyone doting on her. I'm still going to have to work, do uni and plan my wedding while on bedrest. Not a chance in hell would I ever be able to just sit and do nothing like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In all fairness, Jane wouldn't be there if she wasn't being paid so she sort of does have to employ people 😉
Yeah but Jane isn’t there for the shop, she’s employed as a general dogs body. And she’s already told everyone it’s just her, on her own. So even if Jane was helping her, she’s still already made out it’s just her, so why continue with the “our” and “we”? She just sounds like a pretentious twit!

Reactions: 5
The brazen cheek of her to say she’s been working on this second collecshun for over a year, no love you closed your shop and took two weeks to copy designs and pass them off as your own
But I thought she had been working on her shop for over 2 years?!

Also... 17 products? What do we know of so far... 4 prints, 1 birthday card, 4 pins (if we are including the previous cat pin that she said she was bringing back) can anyone think of anything else? Are the rest of the products going to be these individual stickers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But I thought she had been working on her shop for over 2 years?!

Also... 17 products? What do we know of so far... 4 prints, 1 birthday card, 4 pins (if we are including the previous cat pin that she said she was bringing back) can anyone think of anything else?
Exactly! So far we’ve had 2 years. Over a year and I’m pretty sure she said “months” in one of her videos. She just can’t keep up with her own lies!

Reactions: 9
Honestly there’s so many annoying things about Gabby but her double tailed eyebrow might actually kill me off one day
54242A33-4A79-4D55-9343-F19ED01C02AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.