Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 50 facts about me video is priceless.
She doesn’t understand what duck billed platypuses are.
She doesn’t understand what outer space and gravity is. What is the sky?
She’s very not-fake
She finds it really difficult to read books because she can’t read black writing.
She’s an adrenaline junkie and would sky dive and swim with sharks. Only if she could do it in her flat presumably.
She’s scared of death but she’s also good at dealing with death.
She can write with her feet. Prove it?
She’s jealous of people who know a lot of words.
She has a fear of stairs. Always pretending to fall down them for sympathy though.
Her super power would be teleporting, lazy witch.
A few of these are great because in her "My Youtube Crush... Q&A"
She says if she could have any animal, it would be a duck billed platypus.
She also says the only "fake thing" about her that she had for "non weight loss reasons" were her lips... and then instantly says "i'm not fake just because I got my boobs done" - Sooooooooooo, multiple surgeries for non weight loss reasons then?

Reactions: 11
I could understand Polly not calling her out publicly but supporting her is a whole different thing.
Definitely changed my opinion of her

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Naaa there’s no excuse. She’s basically supporting stealing other peoples art. If she wanted to support her, she could do it privately. By doing it publicly she’s saying it’s ok, and everyone should just go and copy other people and nothing will come of it.
Yeah tbh I expected more from Polly. I had a lot of respect for her because of how hard she worked for her shop. Either way, she doesn't win. She speaks out against Gobs and she'll be blasted all over SM and feel the wrath of her minions.

If she sides with Gobs, then she is losing credibility from her shop, the art community and her passion.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Gabriella Lindley #25: Don't pander to accusations of slander, let them fall flat like bath lasagne

*Mic drop*

Who else has had a bit too much wine?
This is so great but please please can we just add like #bushpig at the end or something please

• Haha
I could understand Polly not calling her out publicly but supporting her is a whole different thing.
Definitely changed my opinion of her
Naaa there’s no excuse. She’s basically supporting stealing other peoples art. If she wanted to support her, she could do it privately. By doing it publicly she’s saying it’s ok, and everyone should just go and copy other people and nothing will come of it.
Yeah questionable judgement, think shes on a level with Gobs. I can imagine Polly being bitchy.

Reactions: 12
Yeah tbh I expected more from Polly. I had a lot of respect for her because of how hard she worked for her shop. Either way, she doesn't win. She speaks out against Gobs and she'll be blasted all over SM and feel the wrath of her minions.

If she sides with Gobs, then she is losing credibility from her shop, the art community and her passion.
She doesn’t have to side with her publicly though. She should have kept well out of it in my opinion, and if she had any sense she’d distance herself from gobshite. All she will ever gain by being connected to Gobby is drama. Nothing good will come of it.

Reactions: 24
The fact is, Gabby is more popular than Polly. Polly is aware that supporting Gabby in public can bring business to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She'd probably be on the dock giving evidence between mouthfuls of ham.
You can’t take food into court. Yet another reason Gob won’t be going, lest she accidentally not eat for half an hour (comment on how she takes food to the hairdresser and the bath etc NOT her weight before anyone starts on at me)
She doesn’t have to side with her publicly though. She should have kept well out of it in my opinion, and if she had any sense she’d distance herself from gobshite. All she will ever gain by being connected to Gobby is drama. Nothing good will come of it.
I was just about to make an order from Polly for some day planners this week as I keep seeing them on insta. Won’t be bothering now. Any recommendations for pretty day time planner type pads welcome!

Reactions: 25
She'll learn eventually. There's probably a support group somewhere of all of gobs ex friends. Maybe she could join that

ETA- Found this gem on GG
gobs.PNG

Why not confront me so I can work on becoming a better person?
I'm not offended in the slightest with what anybody has to say
I'd have respect for you if you said it to me directly or via twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly cannot believe this girl! She just can’t own up to anything, people are only ‘trolling’ you Gobber because you’re a thieving bint. I, for one, cannot wait for our day in court. See you all there folks!

Reactions: 14
The fact is, Gabby is more popular than Polly. Polly is aware that supporting Gabby in public can bring business to her.
Well I’ve stopped following Polly. Hopefully others will as well. So what she gains in Gobby trotters followers, she loses elsewhere. And as trottskis followers will be too busy spending all their money on gobbys shite, they’ll have duck all left to buy pollys overpriced tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1. Hey all, let's all go and follow Becca and her store on insta kay?:cool:
2. Gabbo is trying to intimidate Paige into not doing that video and if Paige really wants to do it she will and Gobz won't stop her anyway.
3. She is spitting treats everywhere but has she claim she didn't copy anyone yet?
4. I'm going to court as a bag of clean cat litter.
5. Don't forget your ziplock bags with a kid snack on it!

Oh and this is serious defamation and slander, be careful not to break your teeth with all those stones you are throwing babe x
View attachment 294052
Huhhhhh... was any of that actually true?

Reactions: 1
1. Hey all, let's all go and follow Becca and her store on insta kay?:cool:
2. Gabbo is trying to intimidate Paige into not doing that video and if Paige really wants to do it she will and Gobz won't stop her anyway.
3. She is spitting treats everywhere but has she claim she didn't copy anyone yet?
4. I'm going to court as a bag of clean cat litter.
5. Don't forget your ziplock bags with a kid snack on it!

Oh and this is serious defamation and slander, be careful not to break your teeth with all those stones you are throwing babe x
View attachment 294052
Can we have a couples costume? I'll go as a bag of used cat litter (try not to get over excited Gabs)

• Haha
Honestly boils my piss how all these “influencers” can do whatever they like over and over again and nothing ever comes of it. All they have to do is ignore it for long enough, then put out a “poor me” victim statement and threaten legal action (lol) and all the Die hard head Minions run to their defence like bleeping brain dead saps!

The same thing happened with the saconnejolys and the cold shower business (and every other drama they’ve been caught up in)
Chris Ingham, still carrying on chatting to underage minions, as is Jonathan joly but no one cares.
They just do whatever they want, knowing people will still jump to their defence. They could kill someone and you’d still get people trying to defend them!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.