Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courts are so backed up atm with covid and everything having to close at the start of lockdown, I’m laughing so much imagining a judge really rushed off their feet trying to fight the months of fires that they’re dealing with atm, being like...so you say this is a libel claim, but this art does look very similar?
And Gabby’s like “Yeah but no but these miserable old hags said I copied but I haven’t even dun nuffin and anyways they said I fingered myself on animal crossing but that’s not true because I was actually in the bath eating lasagne and anyways they bullied me for years and it is sew sew slander”
Little Britain is dreadful telly but Gabby would make a cracking Vicky Pollard.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder if polly has actually seen the comparison pictures as anyone with a brain cell can see she's copied them and pollys not stupid. Either that or she's sticking by her because of her big following.

Also not sure if anyone has bagsied it yet but I'll go with the eternal unwashed blue jumper for our court appearance. If not some tan and dribble stained pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if polly has actually seen the comparison pictures as anyone with a brain cell can see she's copied them and pollys not stupid. Either that or she's sticking by her because of her big following.

Also not sure if anyone has bagsied it yet but I'll go with the eternal unwashed blue jumper for our court appearance. If not some tan and dribble stained pyjamas.
Maybe we should all go as her previous eras/twitter personalities (gabriana/mona/dolly etc)

Blue spotty top anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry Gabby but looks like you're going to need to boycott Greggs and sadly we all know they make the best on-the-go pork based snacks 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20201030-202236_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well since polly doesn’t seem to mind people ripping off smaller artists, maybe we should all rip off her art and sell it for profit. See how down with it she is then!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m going to court as the thermostat in hopes she might spare me jail time because how else would she complain about the weather without that thing :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well since polly doesn’t seem to mind people ripping off smaller artists, maybe we should all rip off her art and sell it for profit. See how down with it she is then!
Remember, it's not ripping it off if it's not tracing it. Or apparently even if you do trace it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We should all just copy gobshites pathetic attempts at “art” and open shops on Instagram and tweet her the link asking her to promote us 😊 we didn’t copy you gobs, it’s merely a coincidence 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Miss Lindley, your Twitter biography states that you are, and I quote, a "winter baby". Could you confirm for the court your birthday?"

• Haha
Reactions: 61
That 50 facts about me video is priceless.
She doesn’t understand what duck billed platypuses are.
She doesn’t understand what outer space and gravity is. What is the sky?
She’s very not-fake
She finds it really difficult to read books because she can’t read black writing.
She’s an adrenaline junkie and would sky dive and swim with sharks. Only if she could do it in her flat presumably.
She’s scared of death but she’s also good at dealing with death.
She can write with her feet. Prove it?
She’s jealous of people who know a lot of words.
She has a fear of stairs. Always pretending to fall down them for sympathy though.
Her super power would be teleporting, lazy witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Don’t know if anyone else has shared..
Very disappointed to see Polly, a small business owner, supporting her still.
This makes me more upset than Gob’s stupid-ass response because we all know she’s delusional but I expected better from Polly. This is pathetic and embarrassing.

Reactions: 24
I reckon she's keeping up appearances because she knows gobs doesn't have anyone else. There's that guilt there. I've had toxic aquaintances who would latch onto me, who didn't have any other friends, and would say stuff like 'if you weren't here for me, I don't know what stupid tit I'd end up doing'.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Gabriella Lindley #25 UNFATHOMABLE TROLLING!!! My art isn't stowlen! I'll see yew in court the pork guzzler retorts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon she's keeping up appearances because she knows gobs doesn't have anyone else. There's that guilt there. I've had toxic aquaintances who would latch onto me, who didn't have any other friends, and would say stuff like 'if you weren't here for me, I don't know what stupid tit I'd end up doing'.
Naaa there’s no excuse. She’s basically supporting stealing other peoples art. If she wanted to support her, she could do it privately. By doing it publicly she’s saying it’s ok, and everyone should just go and copy other people and nothing will come of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Gabriella Lindley #25: Don't pander to accusations of slander, let them fall flat like bath lasagne

*Mic drop*

Who else has had a bit too much wine?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.