Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on the tit show, which is just pathetic.
So disappointed with Polly and unfollowed both her and sighh from both my Instagram account.
I was saving up money from this months pay ready for her collab with insecure girls club. I shan’t be supporting her after this.

Reactions: 36
I've had 3 glasses of wine in the time it took me to catch up tonight.

Btw, I'm going as the packet of ham Gobs took to the hairdressers ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is Monika in January, Feb, May....do not play the dates card Gabbo you gonna loose :ROFLMAO:
1604094266309.png
1604094309137.png
1604094345187.png
1604094408985.png

Reactions: 46
actually disgusting that she's tweeting this - is she seriously trying to say that monika copied her

• Angry
Reactions: 35
This is Monika in January, Feb, May....do not play the dates card Gabbo you gonna loose :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 294209View attachment 294211View attachment 294212View attachment 294213
Monika is showing a print on her stories now. I bet she did show a sneak peak on her stories of the plant lady print and Gobby screen shot it and copied it and decided to do a rush job (which shows) and post hers before Monika posted hers.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was trying to make out that’s what the “someone copying her design” was about.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
gabs #25 bacon fixation, thief by vocation, wrong accusation, character defamation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
actually disgusting that she's tweeting this - is she seriously trying to say that monika copied her
Gabby is the perennial victim. Ain’t no surprise she has taken this route!

I actually feel sorry for Monika, she has been embroiled in this drama unwilling. I hope she doesn’t lose business as a result of Squealer’s antics trying to prove SHE is the ✨wRoNgEd OnE✨.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Gabby is the perennial victim. Ain’t no surprise she has taken this route!

I actually feel sorry for Monika, she has been embroiled in this drama unwilling. I hope she doesn’t lose business as a result of Squealer’s antics trying to prove SHE is the ✨wRoNgEd OnE✨.
There's always hope that a minion will look up Monika out of curiosity and think "Ooh, that's much nicer than Gabby's actually".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
20760257-B8C8-4590-B37C-433B9ED40B79.jpeg

this is the dumbest thing I’ve read all week and let me tell you I have read some d u m b things this week 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Just catching up on the Gobby drama with my Friday night bottle glass of wine. It's ironic she hates Trump so much when she reacts to criticism the same way he does, by fighting fire with fire & attempting to rewrite history 🙄

Reactions: 26
Maybe not in her eyes but in Gobz eyes was clearly an issue cus since she got caught up she unfollowed and blocked everyone but her kitchen sink

Reactions: 16
I feel like Monika did actually post that print on her Etsy on the 20th, because funnily enough that date comes up when I search for her shop and “plant lady print”... Gabs defo saw it and did a really quick tit copy
FF945C10-36C8-48FF-9777-ED4C83B3BD54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The sad thing is that when she announced her shop, the majority, if not all, of the people on here were supportive and wanted her to do well for once in her life. Now apparently we're all haters not letting her do her 'passion project'? Give me a break. This was blatent art theft, even if it is elements of several illustrations merged into one. It needs to be addressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahaha becca rose just ordered from shopmilkpress and posted it on her stories! Shade.

I am going to court as a ton of farrow and ball paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gab is apparently always on her period. Consider my outfit sorted! (Sadly can't find who originally posted this so apologies to them and also the Lego man that didn't make the cut 😘)
20201030_220935.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.