Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Becca tbh 👀 it annoyed me when she was friends with Gabboon.
My partner has just got in and brought a lasagne meal with him, no word of a lie. But it’s Aldi not M&S :( so he’s #blockt tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I really like Becca tbh 👀 it annoyed me when she was friends with Gabboon.
My partner has just got in and brought a lasagne meal with him, no word of a lie. But it’s Aldi not M&S :( so he’s #blockt tbh
Never mind judgeyjohnjohn, just write today off and have a nice bath xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Another great couples costume: Gabby and her virginity. Tethered together of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just finished work and I have 18 pages to catch up on 😭 lemme grab some food.. not lasagne though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think that Gobs will be paying for my flight halfway around the world so I can come to court? Or should I start saving now?
I’m going as either Roland the mouse or Nelbobs - overweight with crusty eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No one makes anything up

Everything is either speculation from what we've seen in videos/social media

or response to stuff Gabby has posted herself

Reactions: 9
View attachment 294252did anyone else see this??? 🤣🤣
Lol dumb witch really thinks she’s the tit doesn’t she? Can’t wait to see her bring down tattle single handedly just because she got called out for theiving and lying 🤣🤣🤣

What are these consequences of which you speak gobshite? Don’t you think there would have been consequences before now if you could bring any sort of case against someone from here? You’re small fry Gobby, sit down and stop talking bollocks! Ain’t no one got time for your bullshit!

Reactions: 8
She'll learn eventually. There's probably a support group somewhere of all of gobs ex friends. Maybe she could join that

ETA- Found this gem on GG
View attachment 294131
Why not confront me so I can work on becoming a better person?
I'm not offended in the slightest with what anybody has to say
I'd have respect for you if you said it to me directly or via twitter
Wow! That’s hillarious! Telling people to say tit to her face 😂😂😂😂 so she can ignore and block them, BELLEND!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.