Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only recently become aware of Polly and thought she was alright until she goes and tweets support to gabby and retweets this all-men-are-rapists beauty 🙄
Damn, I kind of regret buying from her, not going to do that in the future!

Seriously what's with all the man-hating? That's pretty disturbing, especially because both of them have a platform and can influence others to think the same or make men feel like their scum just for existing.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if this is about Polly (via spilt milk press stories)
Sounds like it. I hope Polly gets some flack for it tbh. I quite liked her before this. Thought her stuff was crap, but still enjoyed watching her stories.

Reactions: 28
Can we have a couples costume? I'll go as a bag of used cat litter (try not to get over excited Gabs)
We actually need to make it a five piece costume as she made it to 4 whole bags of used litter before marching her trotters to the bin 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This person has clearly never come here because we have always said Gabby’s videos are copying other people 😂 the Halloween make up, the baby names when she doesn’t even have a baby, etc.
If we’re not allowed to criticise her on her videos (instant block, comment deleted) or on tattle (scummy trolls) where ARE we allowed to?

Reactions: 26
If we’re not allowed to criticise her on her videos (instant block, comment deleted) or on tattle (scummy trolls) where ARE we allowed to?
Nowhere, everyone has to kiss her arse or they’re a jealous hater!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.