Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobs out there trying to prove she came up with this 3 days before Monika posted hers
Were there any followers of Monika prior to this whole thing on here? Did Monika maybe post a sneak peek thing on her insta stories before making an official post?

Reactions: 17
All this 'art' is tit from all these 'artists' but each to their own. It just all looks like stuff 16 year old tumblr girls draw to me :unsure:

Reactions: 28
See? she doesn't have a lawyer otherwise she wouldn't everywhere trying to "prove" things. She is just prick like her old man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why didn't she just get out these screenshots in the first place, and explain how it's all a massive coincidence, instead of block everybody who asks?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All this 'art' is tit from all these 'artists' but each to their own. It just all looks like stuff 16 year old tumblr girls draw to me :unsure:
When you realise how easy it is to draw something on Procreate, it kind of loses credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Drew her plant lady and other designs in August, but she's been working on JM for two years?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Got to agree with you there, although only the sort of tit Gobby and a few others are passing off as art. None of it appeals to me, but obviously it’s appealing to some one because people are buying it. Personally I would want something a lot more original if I was going to pay the amounts they are charging for it.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure someone posted another plant lady photo Gabby's was similar to around the time she first started showing teasers of it back in August. Which again just shows it's such an unoriginal concept to begin with.

Gabby has proven today she is well aware of similarities so why didn't she put more bleeping effort in to create something more original in the first place?? The whole point of becoming an artist and opening a shop is asking yourself "is there a gap in the market? How do I make myself stand out from the crowd?" SHE HAS DONE THE OPPOSITE

I'm sure someone posted another plant lady photo Gabby's was similar to around the time she first started showing teasers of it back in August. Which again just shows it's such an unoriginal concept to begin with.

Gabby has proven today she is well aware of similarities so why didn't she put more bleeping effort in to create something more original in the first place?? The whole point of becoming an artist and opening a shop is asking yourself "is there a gap in the market? How do I make myself stand out from the crowd?" SHE HAS DONE THE OPPOSITE
This is one of the things that confuses me the most. Every one of her designs has a similar, nearly identical counterpart. The Pusheen gif. The "Yew Are Magic" print. The girl with the phone.

Why wouldn't she come up with something truly original and meaningful? Because it's a cynical venture to make money with clearly very little effort.

There is nothing that can convince me she's been working on this for two years. The website was a shambles. She hadn't researched international shipping or Royal Mail drop off. Her designs are basic in their execution. She over ordered her stock. She didnt promote her stuff well. She had to close her shop to design a new collection, which ought to have been done two years in the making?! She could have designed and planned for at least a year's worth of stock within that time.

Yeah gabby proves nothing, it’s not just Monika she has copied from

Also how is it already time for a new thread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Yup. I can at least see that some of them have some natural artistic talent and some training though, even if it is all generic and not my cup of tea. Gobbie’s is just really really bad.

Reactions: 4
This is one of the things that confuses me the most. Every one of her designs has a similar, nearly identical counterpart. The Pusheen gif. The "Yew Are Magic" print. The girl with the phone.

Why wouldn't she come up with something truly original and meaningful? Because it's a cynical venture to make money with clearly very little effort put in.
Yep! Just goes to show her whole business model was a lazy way of profiting off her existing fans with minimal effort 🙄

Reactions: 9
At BEST, Gabby has taken inspiration from these artists, which arguably would be fine, if she supported these artists or supported independent shop owners in general. Not once has she shared to her story any little shops, not even her closest friends' businesses. Gabby is doing adverts for huge shops like Desenio instead.

There's a reason her shop has no theme, unlike other people's businesses such as Polly and Lucy, and it's because she only copies/takes inspiration from other artists.

Also, "I designed a year's worth of a collection in advance". She said on Instagram stories that she still had to draw her Christmas designs. She doesn't deserve benefit of the doubt because she outright lies.

Reactions: 32
At BEST, Gabby has taken inspiration from these artists, which arguably would be fine, if she supported these artists or supported independent shop owners in general. Not once has she shared to her story any little shops, not even her closest friends' businesses. Gabby is doing adverts for huge shops like Desenio instead.

There's a reason her shop has no theme, unlike other people's businesses such as Polly and Lucy, and it's because she only copies/takes inspiration from other artists.

Also, "I designed a year's worth of a collection in advance". She said on Instagram stories that she still had to draw her Christmas designs. She doesn't deserve benefit of the doubt because she outright lies.
Eh? So why has she closed her shop?!

Reactions: 4
Funny how she’s only coming up with all this tit now. If she knew all this before, why wasn’t she trying to defend herself as soon as she was being called out on it? Why did she unfollow all the people she copied? Why was she blocking everyone? Why hasn’t she posted as normal for days if she knew she had done nothing wrong? She’s full of tit! I don’t care what evidence she tries to produce now, she clearly knew she was guilty of something, and only put out a statement because her shop is opening again and she’s got a tit load of tat to flog and someone was going to do a video on her. Transparent piece of tit she is!

Reactions: 39
See you all in court! I'll be dressed as Margot - purple jumper on, turd bun up, plant in tow and eyes closed x

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Funny how she’s only coming up with all this tit now. If she knew all this before, why wasn’t she trying to defend herself as soon as she was being called out on it? Why did she unfollow all the people she copied? Why was she blocking everyone? Why hasn’t she posted as normal for days if she knew she had done nothing wrong? She’s full of tit! I don’t care what evidence she tries to produce now, she clearly knew she was guilty of something, and only put out a statement because her shop is opening again and she’s got a tit load of tat to flog and someone was going to do a video on her. Transparent piece of tit she is!
Was literally just going to say this. If it is totally innocent that doesn’t make her behaviour okay - it makes it even bleeping weirder that she’s kept silent and let people keep posting about it everywhere. Blocking people who asked her even politely about it. Why allow a pile on if you know you’re right? She loves being a victim too much, it’s so beyond weird. By staying silent she’s complicit in her own pile on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.