Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. When you don’t come on here for a few hours and then all of a sudden BOOM 12 new pages!!!! The sheer joy.

And oh my god. Everyone’s comments are so bleeping funny I could not stop laughing catching up. Wanted to quote so many of them. Well done Scummy Trolls 😂👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'll admit I do think some of the threads on tattle can be harsh (typically the bigger ones) but this one (and the ones I participate in) are VERY tame. If anybody steps out of line and says something awful, we're all adult enough to respectfully call them out, and sort things amongst ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Are these people on glue?

Dealing with it with professionalism?! By closing down her shop, blocking everybody, disabling comments calling her out, doxxing people and being libellous herself by suggesting she has grounds to go to court?

Professionalism would be naming the artists, apologising in some form and not trying to turn one issue into a million issues so she can be the victim.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Also if these artists shes ripped off want to sit by and watch her profit off their designs then duck em! Why are we bothering to “fight” their corner when they can’t even be arsed to fight their own?

Reactions: 29
1. Hey all, let's all go and follow Becca and her store on insta kay?:cool:
2. Gabbo is trying to intimidate Paige into not doing that video and if Paige really wants to do it she will and Gobz won't stop her anyway.
3. She is spitting treats everywhere but has she claim she didn't copy anyone yet?
4. I'm going to court as a bag of clean cat litter.
5. Don't forget your ziplock bags with a kid snack on it!

Oh and this is serious defamation and slander, be careful not to break your teeth with all those stones you are throwing babe x
1604087744716.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you wear your pyjamas to court ? Otherwise how will Gabby ever make it ?
I’m hoping she goes having worn tan the night before and doesn’t wash it off so the judge can see how these mean mean trolls have made her feel

Reactions: 9
2. Gabbo is trying to intimidate Paige into not doing that video and if Paige really wants to do it she will and Gobz won't stop her anyway.
3. She is spitting treats everywhere but has she claim she didn't copy anyone yet?

Oh and this is serious defamation and slander, be careful not to break your teeth with all those stones you are throwing babe x
View attachment 294052
Number 4 has me dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here you go everyone (it was her 2nd 50 facts video)

no.4 is her being scared of red
no.7 she's terrified of outer space but released merch with aliens on it
no.10 she loves art and design and is angry she doesn't have graphic design skills

I'm sorry but this video is just a goldmine of hypocrisy. I reckon we could find proof to negate most things she's said

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What do you think Gabby will wear for her day in court? To be honest I can’t see her wanting to face off allllll of us she’s suing for defamation and slander, especially as she won’t be able to have Jane speak for her either.
Is she going to speak from behind a curtain like the bleeping wizard of Oz?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also Becca Rose you clever bugger, releasing her (amazing might I add) prints at this time. Hilarious 😂👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I bet she’s foaming at the mouth over Becca’s launch. The talent 👏 the commitment 👏 the originality 👏 the product that people will actually pay good money for 👏

Reactions: 46
Courts are so backed up atm with covid and everything having to close at the start of lockdown, I’m laughing so much imagining a judge really rushed off their feet trying to fight the months of fires that they’re dealing with atm, being like...so you say this is a libel claim, but this art does look very similar?
And Gabby’s like “Yeah but no but these miserable old hags said I copied but I haven’t even dun nuffin and anyways they said I fingered myself on animal crossing but that’s not true because I was actually in the bath eating lasagne and anyways they bullied me for years and it is sew sew slander”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 294052
Who was this about?

Also when was the last time she left the house other than to go for her pRiVaTe ScAn?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.