Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Please tell me I am not the only one that thinks she’s a dick.
I used enjoy her stories but the moaning about “OUTFIT IS TAGGED so stop asking !” I found unwelcoming! A while back she started to talk about breast reduction and actively asked for opinions, I had a rare spare 2 mins so gave her some advice/warning as a friend had recently been through the procedure. Instead of ignoring me or saying thank you - I got a message saying “ITS MY BODY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT” 🙄 believe me I was not telling her what to do! Wish I had spent my precious 2 mins doing ANYTHING else but offering advice that had been asked for! Sorry for the rant - my first ever Tattle post and had to get it off my chest (no pun intended!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Read the Room? You’ve literally just posted photos of your asshole winking covered in fairy lights, looking like the old lady who has fallen down the stairs in those home alarm adverts.

This is not what women want, I’m sure she’ll read this and interpret that I’m fat shaming or some other bullshit excuse but I’ve got no desire to see your wedgie or your distorted shape in dresses.

You are a men’s account and not a very smart one at that considering your dishing it out for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

HoGi

VIP Member
She's just posted a PayPal link for people to donate to her because she is self employed and is losing business because of COVID19. I'm literally flabbergasted. There are people a LOT worse off than her in this situation and to abuse her influencer position in this way is absolutely disgusting Screenshot_20200323_122103_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Cominguproses

Oh I’m so glad there is finally a thread about her! I unfollowed about 6 months ago- the constant whining about engagement (maybe people aren’t liking your posts because you are boring?!), her weird husband who’s stuck in a bizarre marriage (they don’t share a bed and she’s always on about her vibrator?!) then the ‘BoPo retreat’ in turkey- imagine spending money locked in a shit villa with her for a week. It’s a no from me.
(I’m so relieved to finally get that off my chest! :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MaldonMalaise

I’m so glad she has a thread on here. I used to follow her back in the early days when it was just her trying to be helpful to women and showing off outfits she bought. I had to unfollow a while back because the entitlement got ridiculous.

I must confess that there have been multiple occasions in which I have been shopping online, seen she is modelling the item, and then not bought it because I’m petty...

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I think she needs to take a proper evaluation of the content she’s putting out there.

She’s blaming everyone for having the “wrong” reaction to her posts, but actually, I think most of us can agree the problem is the posts themselves.

You can’t claim you’re a blogger if you haven’t blogged in almost a year. You can’t post content that is far more reminscent of sex workers’ content, and then get upset when people mistake you for a sex worker. You can’t blame Instagram for shadow banning you when actually, the most likely reason women aren’t engaging with you like they used to is that your content no longer looks like content aimed at straight women who need help and advice for bigger bra or clothing sizes.

I haven’t seen anything helpful or informative in her content for years. It’s just “look at me”, post after post, and then “don’t criticise me” if someone dares say something critical, and “don’t objectify me” if someone dares objectify her. But isn’t she objectifying herself in the first instance?

I personally don’t buy into the whole “I’m taking my clothes off to empower myself” thing. In today’s landscape, truly empowering content for a woman isn’t bending to fulfill society (men’s) sexual standards with half naked Instagram posts, corsets, fully done hair and makeup etc. Nobody is relating to George anymore because we don’t have professional makeup artists and photographers on hand, we don’t have custom-made corsets to change our shape, we don’t even want to wear such skimpy lingerie most of the time!

I am thinner than George but I do have an hourglass shape with big boobs. I echo the previous poster who said she didn’t want to dress sexily, just because she has a large chest. I would immediately follow and support a woman like George if she was posting helpful and informative content about shopping for everyday bras, for example, which I personally find a nightmare. Instead, we just get pictures of her in pointlessly sexy lingerie that nobody wants to wear say, under their work clothes, and then endless rants about men who fancy her in those pics! NOT HELPFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just head down to her local supermarket and get a job. Most places are pretty much hiring on the spot now.

Reactions: 14

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
7C6B0EAF-C0A4-41D1-8B20-42131DE22336.png

I just think she’s an awful person. Someone has taken the time to share how they feel about themselves and ask for some tips on confidence and she’s managed to turn it into a shitty all about me post. Would it really have killed her to give some tips and advice on body acceptance?

• Sad
I stopped following her because she became so self-entitled but fuck me this is despicable....get down to Aldi love like the thousands of others have had to to make ends meet, and maybe when this is over think about getting a real job, that doesn’t involve wearing underwear then complaining that people comment on her wearing said underwear?!
and the idiots paying her, they need to give their heads a wobble....donate to someone that really needs it....like one of the many food banks that have seen donations drop
Just when I think someone can’t go any lower they somehow manage to....they’ll all be jumping on the bandwagon next....my money is on Zanna

Ha I just commented Aldi are hiring.....and it got deleted straight away

• Heart

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I think the main problem with her engagement is that she’s actually just a very boring person who has big tits. And big tits can only get you so far when you are this dull.

• Haha

PureGegg

I found the constant bombardment of "algorithm, not being seen, shadow ban" REALLY off putting.

As in, I'm seeing her, I just don't engage any more because the push for likes etc made me realise how much she relies as a business rather than being the person I thought she was (which is ridiculous now my eyes are open to the whole influencer thing and obvs she is paid that way).

It must be a mindf*ck for these people to constantly track their figures for engagement and rely on it, it has grown to be an ugly beast and I don't envy any of them.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I think she’s lost her way a bit and doesn’t know what her own brand is and so she sort of flounders in all directions and appeals to no particular audience anymore.

She can’t go for the “love yourself as you are” image completely because she relies on corsets and poses to change her shape for photoshoots (although she tries for this angle when she copies the bodyposipanda style jiggle dances). Then she can’t go for the fitness crowd because she is overweight and not particularly fit (although she tries when she does the fitness clothes and videos). And she apparently isn’t aiming herself at men so she can’t go for the onlyfans type stuff (although she regularly poses in ways that only appeal to men ie the arsecrack on the landing pose). She can’t do plus size fashion because she corsets herself and changes the way the clothes would actually look. She can’t get the makeup crowd because hers is shit and her lips are always wonky.

She needs to decide who she is aiming at if she wants more engagement.

Reactions: 13

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Finally an outfit she actually looks nice in, no ugly 90’s belt making a monstrosity of the line of it, we’ll done George. (She is still a twat though!) 🤣
68CE06D8-C76F-4D4A-836F-8E6783853D6B.jpeg

InstaFamous

There we go... 💁🏻‍♀️
I find her so irritatingly sanctimonious, she actually causes me to grind my teeth when I read her posts.

shes LONG given up on actually trying to create women-friendly content around lingerie and clothing. Instead all she does now is half-arsed posts about “WeLl ThIs Is HoW iT fItS mE/paid partnerships where she’s wearing a considerable amount of corsetry and shapewear to significantly alter the clothings appearance...all interspersed with manic rants about how hard it is to be an influencer and how many men send her sexual messages.

I don’t condone the sexual messages she receives at all - but surely she’s aware it goes with the territory? unfortunately men are going to send messages to you when you pose in lingerie. If it’s affecting your mental health that much, maybe find a normal job?*

*but be aware, men also do sometimes approach you in a sexual way in an office/shop/public transport setting too.

• Heart
  • Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I’m literally crying with laughter, why is that bike so bloody small! How far is she going? Why does she have to wear all that gear and the bum bag! Guarantee she bikes round the block 😂😂😂
CDAD9874-20BE-4336-98A2-E1526F080F02.jpeg

• Haha