Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get it? The only talent she has is over sharing on her hole wax and moaning.
Or talking about her poop. There is something so vulgar about her. I think her whole act of “I talk about everything because I am such a relatable person” actually does the exact same opposite. She makes me feel awkward and embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 2
Cue Georgina...and action...

"Hey guys 🕷👀🕷 but like I'm soo relatable like and I love that like you like really like how I talk absolute shite like and can't tell that you are like laughing at me like when I over share like because I'm actually like only 15 like ! "

Cut to dramatic hair toss and flick of fake lashes whilst Georgina stares adoringly at herself on the screen ...

Jeez that talent agency are beyond blessed to have signed her !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Cue Georgina...and action...

"Hey guys 🕷👀🕷 but like I'm soo relatable like and I love that like you like really like how I talk absolute shite like and can't tell that you are like laughing at me like when I over share like because I'm actually like only 15 like ! "

Cut to dramatic hair toss and flick of fake lashes whilst Georgina stares adoringly at herself on the screen ...

Jeez that talent agency are beyond blessed to have signed her !
The spider emojis 😂😂😂 READ HER TO FILTH

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her makeup skills are really poor. Horrid eyebrows and uneven lashes. Why on earth would you give yourself a metallic coloured nose? Girl you need to lay back on the highlighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her makeup skills are really poor. Horrid eyebrows and uneven lashes. Why on earth would you give yourself a metallic coloured nose? Girl you need to lay back on the highlighter.
I'm just astounded that having said she just threw the make up on and it's a bit ( loads) patchy and the lips aren't great " would you guys like me to do an IG to show you how I do this?" ...huh ? Errr why would any one want to waste time they will never get back watching that? She is beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 3
7C6B0EAF-C0A4-41D1-8B20-42131DE22336.png

I just think she’s an awful person. Someone has taken the time to share how they feel about themselves and ask for some tips on confidence and she’s managed to turn it into a crappy all about me post. Would it really have killed her to give some tips and advice on body acceptance?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She can't give advice because she has no empathy. All about the $ with this one ...if she can cash in on the bopo stuff she will. She is very good at writing long wordy meaningful messages which get her all the attention and ego boosts she requires but the reality is, as shown above in her crass unkind response to a genuine question ( questions she has asked for btw ), when it comes down to it if there is nothing to be gained for her she cannot be arsed.

Reactions: 7
She bangs on about how incredibly confident she is, that she just never has any issues and never feels insecure yet whenever she gets criticised she blows up and bursts out in rage. Check yourself Georgina, if you would really be such an amazingly confident person you wouldn’t lose your mind nor lose sleep over it.

I just think she’s an awful person. Someone has taken the time to share how they feel about themselves and ask for some tips on confidence and she’s managed to turn it into a crappy all about me post. Would it really have killed her to give some tips and advice on body acceptance?
I felt exactly the same. Shows again she doesn’t give a rats ass and it is all about her.

• Heart
She’s just awful. She obviously has some very deep rooted issues with one thing or another and projects it into her IG content, I unfollowed a while ago but sometimes pop on to see what she’s doing and it’s just always the same stuff: moaning about being ‘shadow banned’ or complaining about the messages she gets sent (even the genuine messages and queries from people who obviously follow her because they like her, not just dirty old men).
The above reply to someone who clearly was just looking for a bit of general advice just shows how out of touch with her following she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I understand the ‘how are you so confident’ question is a backhanded one ...but it isn’t if the person asking is genuinely vulnerable about their body, and I assume George can tell the difference at 10 paces. That question from that person only requires kindness and generosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s such a Karen - god it must be exhausting being so offended by everything. Maybe that man just wanted to know if it had a benefit since she was a fit woman, maybe a camel toe was so wedged.

She’s the worst kind of Karen - a Woke Karen

I understand the ‘how are you so confident’ question is a backhanded one ...but it isn’t if the person asking is genuinely vulnerable about their body, and I assume George can tell the difference at 10 paces. That question from that person only requires kindness and generosity.
Yes, and the thing is I’m pretty sure she absolutely does understand what the question means when asked genuinely, because otherwise she wouldn’t say half the things she does in her captions on Instagram when she posts lingerie and bikini pics. If what she said here was true, none of her quotes about body positivity would ever occur to her.

She knows damn well what the woman means and instead of helping her she’s being deliberately obtuse. She sees it as an attack first and foremost, rather than a woman who needs help and probably looks up to her.

Defensive and rude. The only body positivity she gives a tit about is her own.

The whole “Karen” thing is quite problematic but I think I see your point.

So she thinks she's being all 'edgy' with her latest latex collection but once again messes up the whole look by wearing the most hideous black sensible court shoe heels...she really is clueless about styling and once again same old same old naff poses ...

The latex is hideous btw, drab colours and old fashioned dress styles and I'm sure will appeal to only a very few ...

So in het stories she bangs about that camel toe video again, of course with her usual vulgar banter and says that if you wear tight fitted leggings you will always show a camel toe... Uhmmm I am plus size, wear leggings of all kinds and don’t sport a camel toe, if I have one it is because the construction of the leggings are crappy. But of course she wouldn’t says that since they were her collab design...

So in het stories she bangs about that camel toe video again, of course with her usual vulgar banter and says that if you wear tight fitted leggings you will always show a camel toe... Uhmmm I am plus size, wear leggings of all kinds and don’t sport a camel toe, if I have one it is because the construction of the leggings are crappy. But of course she wouldn’t says that since they were her collab design...
She is an attention seeker of the worst kind. It must be exhausting constantly feeling the need to be as vulgar and coarse in order to make a point..I've no doubt her perv following lap it all up when she speaks in the manner she does! She's no lady that's for sure !

Seriously who packs like that ? All just thrown in, clothes inside out and all creased ...every aspect of her life she is soo grubby.

Seriously who packs like that ? All just thrown in, clothes inside out and all creased ...every aspect of her life she is soo grubby.
The both of them always look grubby and in need of a shower. Their house is a dirty mess so seeing her pack like that doesn’t surprise me at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.