Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since someone mentioned it further up thread I cannot unsee the manic eyes in some of her pictures. I wish I could unsee that thong picture though. I always genuinely believed she aimed her stuff at women who are interested in plus size fashion etc but that is blatantly for male attention. The male attention she pretends to hate.
When she first started out that was the case and that's why I started following her. She has now become this weird unrelateable caricature, drag queen makeup, every outfit heavily corseted and strange sexual posing with her bum out blatantly aimed at the huge male following she has which I suspect helps keep her numbers up. And which she allegedly hates but her actions tell a different story !!

Since someone mentioned it further up thread I cannot unsee the manic eyes in some of her pictures. I wish I could unsee that thong picture though. I always genuinely believed she aimed her stuff at women who are interested in plus size fashion etc but that is blatantly for male attention. The male attention she pretends to hate.
When she first started out that was the case and that's why I started following her. She has now become this weird unrelateable caricature, drag queen makeup, every outfit heavily corseted and strange sexual posing with her bum out blatantly aimed at the huge male following she has which I suspect helps keep her numbers up. And which she allegedly hates but her actions tell a different story !!
Omg what the hellšŸ˜‚
How can she in all conscience post a picture like that and not expect there to be negative and explicit comments??Is she selling a thong? What other possible reason other than for attention would you put that out on the internet ? There is nothing empowering about that position ...purely sexual and she knows it !

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks like she fell and can't get up D:

Love that robe though, but I bet it's WAY out of my price range.
Yeah the robe is fab but she has been milking it forever. Iā€™ve seen it so often on her I could close my eyes and describe it perfectly.

Now apparently she fell of her begged money bike, had a hissyfit about people not picking her ass off the floor, (people protecting themselves during a pandemic is not more important and more serious than her ego) and is now ready to throw it in the pond. She is just asking for more tit stirring.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm curious as to what peoples thoughts are on her Facebook sales page. I would say the majority of what she flogs on there are the items she has been gifted. And she doesn't ask a tenner for them she asks for pretty much what they would cost if you bought them new. Personally I think its wrong that she profits from the freebies especially as she will have made money through the AL she attaches to everything. I've seen that other bloggers give the money from gifted stuff to charity. Just wonder if any one has any thoughts on this ?

Yeah the robe is fab but she has been milking it forever. Iā€™ve seen it so often on her I could close my eyes and describe it perfectly.

Now apparently she fell of her begged money bike, had a hissyfit about people not picking her ass off the floor, (people protecting themselves during a pandemic is not more important and more serious than her ego) and is now ready to throw it in the pond. She is just asking for more tit stirring.
Hilarious! Anyone else would just sort the bike and get on with their day ! Always unnecessary no one really gives a tit drama with her !

Reactions: 3
I thought the shoot looked familiar- the woman who made the robe posted some very similar/the same images two weeks ago.

Reactions: 1
I'm curious as to what peoples thoughts are on her Facebook sales page. I would say the majority of what she flogs on there are the items she has been gifted. And she doesn't ask a tenner for them she asks for pretty much what they would cost if you bought them new. Personally I think its wrong that she profits from the freebies especially as she will have made money through the AL she attaches to everything. I've seen that other bloggers give the money from gifted stuff to charity. Just wonder if any one has any thoughts on this ?

Hilarious! Anyone else would just sort the bike and get on with their day ! Always unnecessary no one really gives a tit drama with her !
I donā€™t agree with the reselling when itā€™s a gift and Iā€™m sure itā€™s against some asa or policy.. even if it is okay to do so itā€™s a used and free garment she shouldnā€™t be charging stupid prices.
the landing photos are hilarious! It looks like sheā€™s absolutely pissed out of her mind and fell over. The last photo is again such a hypocritical picture coming from her; she wants money and attention so bad why doesnā€™t she stop denying it and start an onlyfans !?

Reactions: 3
They have set up a Patreaon linked to that fatchat pod cast thing she does. Not sure making money out of the vulnerable people that listen to that thing for advice is a decent thing to do.

Reactions: 1
They have set up a Patreaon linked to that fatchat pod cast thing she does. Not sure making money out of the vulnerable people that listen to that thing for advice is a decent thing to do.
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® God the endless begging for money makes me sick. Get a proper job lazy duck.

Reactions: 2
And then she whines that her engagement is poor...is it any wonder when she is soo rude ( although I do think the person was taking the piss out of the ridiculous use of the pointless fairy lights!! ) She puts way more time into longer responses to the men that text her ! It does seem odd that considering she has almost 300k following her that she barely scrapes a few thousand likes on the majority of her posts. Probably why she is scraping the barrel with the all the arse pics of late !

Reactions: 5
The comment is from the partner of her friend-
a vintage singer/ model, so most likely an inside joke not a nasty comment to a follower.
But if you don't know that, it looks like a nasty comment. I wouldn't have known that just seeing that person's account.

Reactions: 4
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That's got to be the best one so far ! " read the room you f in pervert " ....would that be the room where you are lying with your bare arse out eating a thong in a sexually provocative manner for no apparent reason ?! She is ridiculous in her indignation when she has posted a picture like that !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goddddd I bleeping canā€™t.
The provocative tit she posts and then acts offended when someone asks for her paid content get to duck Georgina itā€™s clear to see why blokes are questioning it you stupid dick. Get off your high horse you love it and you know it. Thirsty and in denial this one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
READ THE ROOM GUYS. I am a failing blogger whoā€™s posting increasingly provocative pictures for attention and likes because my self-worth is linked to the engagement I get on my lingerie pictures, and Ive also increasingly been asking my followers to contribute financially to my ā€œcontentā€ but bY tHiS I mEaN mY bRa AdViCe (that you can get for free from shops anyway) aNd NoT mY sUgGesTiVe PiCs.

weā€™ve read the room and determined youā€™re a total ankle, George. And by ankle we mean three feet below a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gets tits, arse and fanny out for the men. Gets angry when said men comment on tits, arse and fanny. She's obviously gearing up for a fans only account. Non of her 'content' on the last few years has been aimed at women or the curvy community and then she complains that there's no engagement. She knows what she's doing.

Why would a big flabby bum shot, whilst lying on a dirty staircase, appeal to any woman? She knows exactly who it targets then gets angry when the targeted group responds. What a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t get what is rude about asking if they can pay her for her content. Isnā€™t that basically what she wants? What did she expect showing off her flabby gross ass like that?
It would be rude if people send dickpics and ask her for nudes for free. Sheā€™s such a bleep for responding like this. Actually shaming sexworkers, since she sid in such a derrogative way that they will do that for them...

Reactions: 7
That was going to be my next question as I wasn't sure if I had misunderstood what she was saying ! But yes she did take a nasty dig at sex workers! At least they are honest in how they make a living unlike her who is soo repugnant in how she asks for payment for doing her 'job'. Its interesting because when she does those lives she really shows her character for what it is, spiteful, dishonest and vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.