Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone seriously needs to read the room, loads of us furloughed and facing unemployment and she's parading around in hundreds of pounds worth of freebie underwear! Seriously clueless...

£65 + for bra and knickers or feed my family....hmmmm choices!!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
I wish you guys would post screenshots! I was blocked many many years ago for daring to go against her lmao

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on doing Q&A lives and then give such crap answers or answers questions she has no experience or knowledge to answer coherently?

Been with Robbie since she was 20 so to answer a question about dating as a plus size person she can't answer with any helpful or clear advice so why not just say that instead of all the drama and pretend hurt that someone dared to ask the question?
The questions are probably part pf some partnership. It's all about money, always.

Reactions: 4
The bit in her stories about double tapping. Maybe ya content is boring, uninspiring and unrelatable! She will be blaming a shadow ban next.

Reactions: 5
Just proves once again that her content is piss poor, lacks any creativity and looks like its thrown together ( 2 mismatched fur rugs in a corner with a grubby wall behind you is not exactly putting effort in ) and having thousands of followers is meaningless when most of them have no interest in what she posts!

Perhaps if she put more effort into creating interesting, relatable content rather than cashing in on everything that is gifted to her she might have better engagement...

Just proves once again that her content is piss poor, lacks any creativity and looks like its thrown together ( 2 mismatched fur rugs in a corner with a grubby wall behind you is not exactly putting effort in ) and having thousands of followers is meaningless when most of them have no interest in what she posts!

Perhaps if she put more effort into creating interesting, relatable content rather than cashing in on everything that is gifted to her she might have better engagement...
Completely agree. It all just seems like a chore to her. Like her heart just isn't in it, rushed scruffy make up, poor set up, moaning all the time and treating her followers with contempt tbh.

Reactions: 2
I’m literally crying with laughter, why is that bike so bloody small! How far is she going? Why does she have to wear all that gear and the bum bag! Guarantee she bikes round the block 😂😂😂
CDAD9874-20BE-4336-98A2-E1526F080F02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really isn't the best advert for her own exercise collection! That top clearly does not fit her ! Massive design fail on her behalf if she hasn't even designed the clothes to fit her own large chest properly !

Could someone explain to me why she is AL dresses that she doesn't like so is sending back ?

Reactions: 1
Why does she do her stories being obviously naked? I thought she didn’t want any thirsty male attention? You are just full of tit Georgina. Read the room!! 🙄

Her squat form was shocking in that story. She shouldn’t be lifting that heavy until she’s able to maintain her form better. She’s lucky not to have injured herself but it’s only a matter of time if she keeps squatting like that.

Her squat form was shocking in that story. She shouldn’t be lifting that heavy until she’s able to maintain her form better. She’s lucky not to have injured herself but it’s only a matter of time if she keeps squatting like that.
It made my teeth itch!! It was so shocking! I once worked up to a pb of 150kgs and just didn’t get my form bang on and tight. Safe to say I got stuck and had to Chuck the bar. Took a long time to build my back up again and my confidence!

She needs to drop the weight and get it perfect. I don't care if she said she was sharing because she was proud she should not be moving that weight until she can at least unrack it perfectly because people WILL injure themselves.

Reactions: 3
apparently she's got it covered ! She's arrogant and foolish !

The fact she needs to check her form would indicate she needs to be in front of a mirror not outside her garage !
You can't reason with stupid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.