Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s secretly itching to do an only fans and rake in the cash from it but she’s aware that once she does, it’s something she can’t backtrack on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony is she actually thinks that makeup looks good !

Could we also discuss the fact that she is directing people to her Patreon to follow her " slapdash and amateur " hair tutorial ( her words not mine !! ) .... Patreon you have to pay her for that privilege yes ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The irony is she actually thinks that makeup looks good !

Could we also discuss the fact that she is directing people to her Patreon to follow her " slapdash and amateur " hair tutorial ( her words not mine !! ) .... Patreon you have to pay her for that privilege yes ?
It’s the patreon for the podcast she has with some other plus size bloggers apparently, the money helps them keep creating contents. Never done a blog or podcast so don’t know what the money goes towards, if it’s hosting fees to wherever their podcast is broadcast or what.

It’s her business - I get it. But it makes for terrible content, does anyone ever not just flick passed?

Reactions: 1
I think the main problem with her engagement is that she’s actually just a very boring person who has big tits. And big tits can only get you so far when you are this dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck, what the actual duck.....does she expect when she waggles her sunburnt butt munching her kecks and her enormous droopy boobs in a size too small bikini at the camera?!! Really ?? Come on now George !! Let's not ruin a beautiful sunny evening with wafts of bullshit!

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. It’s not right that she complains about the attention she received from pervy men, when she is being deliberately provocative.

I am not “victim blaming” in any way, but surely she must realise that by having an account which is basically a prettified and fairly vanilla Only Fans, she will get that sort of response? You have to take the rough with the smooth.

I guess it pisses her off because she is not getting the likes and engagement she hopes for on her pictures, but does get people sliding into the DMs. I think she needs to think about her brand, what she wants to represent and be known for...

Reactions: 7
George: gets tits and fanny out just for the men (she knows ass crack and sex face photos are not about advertising to women).
Also George: duck OFF, I'M NOT HERE FOR MEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s so weird that she does all this for her female followers, really?
I remember not long ago she shared a DM where a guy had very politely asked her if she had an only fans or sold pictures and she kicked off at him.
I don’t agree with men sending dick pics or vile messages, that’s obviously out of order, but sharing the stuff she does she has to expect men to be interested.

Reactions: 6
Her purpose is to say to her female followers be happy in your body, jiggle in the sun if you want. Male gaze isn’t everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think that's how she tries to flower it up that she does it for her female empowerment etc but this is more about her and her ego. She knows posting that content gets her the attention she craves.

I'm more interested in how misleading her paid content is...she looks like a completely different person physically in those videos compared to all the photoshoots pics of gifted items where she looks sizes smaller.

Reactions: 11
I agree. I am not going to take issue with a woman enjoying herself in the sun in her garden and encouraging others, who usually receive relentless messaging from every direction that they ought to be full be full of shame, to do the same. But she changes her shape dramatically for her paid content as you say, and I wonder how that tallies with our bigger sisters who don’t want to get bound up like a Sunday roast, who might just like to see what a dress looks like on a bit of chub. Otherwise your audience is women who like to wear corsetry and that seems like a separate, specific bunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s lost her way a bit and doesn’t know what her own brand is and so she sort of flounders in all directions and appeals to no particular audience anymore.

She can’t go for the “love yourself as you are” image completely because she relies on corsets and poses to change her shape for photoshoots (although she tries for this angle when she copies the bodyposipanda style jiggle dances). Then she can’t go for the fitness crowd because she is overweight and not particularly fit (although she tries when she does the fitness clothes and videos). And she apparently isn’t aiming herself at men so she can’t go for the onlyfans type stuff (although she regularly poses in ways that only appeal to men ie the arsecrack on the landing pose). She can’t do plus size fashion because she corsets herself and changes the way the clothes would actually look. She can’t get the makeup crowd because hers is tit and her lips are always wonky.

She needs to decide who she is aiming at if she wants more engagement.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.