Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

"My income is lower but I got some unexpected money so instead of putting it away since I have a reduced income, I went out on a non-essential trip and bought an non-essential item but um don't call me out because #bekind and it was an unexpected payment!!"

Pull the other one hen. You can't complain about not getting sick pay, holiday pay, pensions when you are willingly self employed. You should be planning for a rainy day with your finances, especially for something as fickle as influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
The biggest dickhead. I reported her to ASA for her blatent lies regarding ads and how sneaky she was.

Also - I’m convinced she suffers from narcissistic disorder, no one can stare at themselves that much. The tantrums and fits about not enough likes done me in

Fanaff

VIP Member
Posts that beggy link then today posts a shopping haul! Send it all back and get a refund if you’re that hard up!

• Wow

DietGossip

VIP Member
Soo she's bragging about reaching almost 300,000 Followers this morning...I'm curious then why do her posts barely only scrape on average 3,000 likes ? Even the post yesterday of the 'poetry' that she rolls out the same version of yearly that she weirdly attached 3 badly photoshopped pics of her arse to only scraped 10,000 'likes' ...based on that I would suggest she actually only has way less than 10,000 genuine followers and that's being generous!
It wouldn't surprise me if most of her followers are women who followed her years ago, stopped liking her posts and have forgotten that she actually still posts cause Instagram don't show her on their feeds.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
So she's now done 2 clothing sales this week on here Facebook selling page, amounting to about £800 ....she is selling clothes that she has been GIFTED and all at the original price that they were on sale for. How is she able to get away with this ? These clothes are now technically second hand too so should be cheaper. There are no disclaimers letting the people know that she never bought them and that they were freebies. Something really distasteful and disingenuous in how she behaves when comes to how she makes money out of the people that follow her, even the podcast she constantly goes on about helping people with now has a patreon attached to it. Horrid.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Citygirlgonecountry

She has gone beyond the ridiculous now. Her income has been affected... em you mean like most of the country who are either on 80% salary or have actually lost their jobs. The fact is people now realise how pointless and vacuous these "influencers" are and I also hope her career doesnt bounce back after this. She has basically said in the stories tonight shes making more content to engage people to support her because she now has to. Basically didnt give 2 f*cks when everything was sponsored and gifted and given willy nilly. God she is so unlikable!!!

Shane

Well she’s addressed the accusations she’s a hypocritical prick tease and I guess you either believe her or you don’t. I do. Tbh I’ve never had issue with her purpose or messaging, just the whingeing and potentially selling the gifted items but I don’t know how concrete that accusation is.

There is a heap of internalised misogyny and outright misogyny on Tattle and I beat myself up a lot for being here but I am interested in the critical side of influencing as a business and I have had my eyes opened by reading that type of continent here.

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I can’t believe this!

Firstly, like has been said, she has a husband that works, and she has no children, so no extra mouths to feed. She’s previously made a decent amount of money (I’m assuming) and as an influencer she should bloody well have put a large chunk of it away, exactly for this kind of scenario - being a blogger/influencer isn’t a stable job! We all know that. In fact, I’m in the same situation myself as a freelancer - work has ground to a halt, but it’s ok because I prepared financially for the fact this might happen one day (and like George, I have no dependants and I have a partner who is working and who’s job is safe).

Her situation is her own fault! She cannot blame brands because they are just trying to keep themselves afloat and cut costs to keep staff employed. They’re doing their best without PayPal begging!

She could very easily go get a job this week in a supermarket or as a delivery driver. She just thinks she’s too special.

Vile, arrogant woman.

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Oh beth! Thats the person I remember with the fallout
Bethany Rutter is a nasty piece of work. I wish I could say more but I'm still scared of her and her cronies even years after my last encounter with her. Basically she's a classic school bully. She'll either harass or freeze people out of both online and physical spaces.

• Wow

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Thank you Lana - I wonder why the change of heart.
She says herself she panicked originally when she had jobs cancelled etc, but then wasn’t as badly hit as she thought. I think it’s less a change of heart and more that she was too quick to react to what was happening, probably because she isn’t good with money, isn’t organised or patient, and is quite clearly a selfish person.

Now she can’t exactly offer people refunds, so the only thing she can do is give the cash to charity. I mean, it’s better than her hanging onto it, but I truly believe she shouldn’t have asked for it in the first place.

Personal, but as a self-employed person, I get really frustrated with influencers who moan and act as if they’re the only self-employed people in the world, as if nobody else has ever been self-employed and had to chase clients for late payments etc. A lot of them seem to be terrible with money, they have no financial adviser, they have no contingency funds (especially ridiculous when you’re in a job that could potentially disappear one day!). I was really offended by George’s original beg. I’ve lost a lot of my income because of coronavirus, too. I didn’t go round begging my clients for money because they previously liked and supported my work!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She is exactly what someone said - snarling, ugly pit bull. She's said many times she barely gets dressed and walks around nude cos she CBA, won't get a job because she loves duvet weeks with her dildo and then expects us to fund her shitty pointless lifestyle. She gets little engagement because 80% off her followers are perverts and she alienated the women ages ago. The irony of her lambasting the pervs when she shakes her tits and fanny in their faces daily. If you've got gumption delete all the pervs and see your following drop George.

She's lazy and fake and only happy when she's being paid to flash her ass or go on them shitty free holidays where she complains about the healthy food options.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Okay, first off if she is self employed and not putting aside money for her own pension then she needs to fire her accountant and financial advisor. She says "holiday payless" yet I'm pretty sure she manages to get parts of her trip or her whole trip paid for by hotels and brands in return for features on her page, so that's a load of crap. And what tutorials and style tips from her? All she posts is pictures of herself in underwear. I'm not styling underwear for a photoshoot.

And finally: I'm angry influencers are getting free things because most influencers CAN AFFORD TO BUY THE PRODUCTS THEMSELVES. We are literally in the most unstable economic time since 2008 and companies are STILL sending people who don't need free crap, free crap. It's disgusting.

• Haha

Paddington_Bear

Ha so glad I came across this!

I used to be a big fan of hers, and is actually the only 'influencer' that I bought dresses through her aff links.

However, her constant whining about engagement/ lack of likes etc pissed me off so much, especially after she was so rude to me after I asked about some information regarding the sizing of a dress that I was going to buy because of her #ad. I called her out and then boom instantly blocked.

So up herself it's unreal. I still follow other plus size bloggers she's supposedly friends with, but she literally NEVER pops up on their pics or stories. Speaks volumes really.

• Wow

InstaFamous

45976D4B-14E3-4011-A43D-228F42DC3F8C.jpeg

call me old fashioned, but when you’re advertising a dress through an aff link, I also think you could add a disclaimer that you’re wrung up with corsets and shapewear like a Christmas turkey so people know that the dress will look a little different without....

• Haha
Reactions: 11

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She does seem manic - but I’m loathe to label her as suffering with genuine issues as I honestly believe she is simply a narc who can’t cope without constant validation and admiration. She places value on all the wrong shit

• Heart

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
C85B544E-FACC-4F36-B356-FBAD41A19FCC.png
is this her bedroom? Is she 15! This looks like my room 20 years ago at my parents house, crappy plastic jewellery all over the walls and awful artwork 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I think that's how she tries to flower it up that she does it for her female empowerment etc but this is more about her and her ego. She knows posting that content gets her the attention she craves.

I'm more interested in how misleading her paid content is...she looks like a completely different person physically in those videos compared to all the photoshoots pics of gifted items where she looks sizes smaller.