Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was from way back before I was even remotely critical of her and I still thought “you sure, girl”? I don’t think she has great taste.

Reactions: 4
Her lack of creativity and imagination is sad to see.

The fact that she thinks the best way to show off those robes is to thrust herself into tight underwear, slap on the drag makeup and trot off to her local park beggars belief.

Reactions: 3
Hoooooooly tit I can’t with her in her stories right now. She is rambling on about misogyny and all that looking like this..... It is hard enough to follow what she is saying because her rants and statements never are clear and structured, but it is even more difficult to make any sense of what she is saying when you have two humongous udders wobbling in front of your eyes. 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is just getting more and more ridiculous. Someone who like she says “suffers” from how men address And sexualise her would never do this. She loves it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Completely agree with her on her stories today about internalised misogyny. She explained it really well too.

Hoooooooly tit I can’t with her in her stories right now. She is rambling on about misogyny and all that looking like this..... It is hard enough to follow what she is saying because her rants and statements never are clear and structured, but it is even more difficult to make any sense of what she is saying when you have two humongous udders wobbling in front of your eyes. 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is just getting more and more ridiculous. Someone who like she says “suffers” from how men address And sexualise her would never do this. She loves it.
I was just coming here with exactly this lol. The fact that she panned down to show her nearly naked boobs shows she knows exactly what’s she’s doing

Reactions: 5
The boob baring is an odd one but she’s in her own back garden I suppose (but also on the internet .....I know I know).

The boob baring is an odd one but she’s in her own back garden I suppose (but also on the internet .....I know I know).
I think it was more the deliberate panning down boob baring that was so ridiculously obvious and the fact that one boob wasn't even inside her bikini top. She will get the desired response as always and then we will be subjected to her usual tiresome indignation.

She really needs to learn that these sermons she delivers would hold more clout if she left her chest out of them !

Her lack of creativity and imagination is sad to see.

The fact that she thinks the best way to show off those robes is to thrust herself into tight underwear, slap on the drag makeup and trot off to her local park beggars belief.
100000%

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s a complete contradiction. She hyper sexualises herself and then can’t deal with messages. I’m not saying the messages are acceptable but Social media isn’t a liberal utopia where everyone is going to be kind and caring . You can only control the content you put out.

I unfollowed her a long time ago as I felt she had a real attention seeking vibe, always a drama .

Reactions: 9
And she's off !!! .... I would suggest a skeleton dress with hands cupping the boobs and bum has very little to do with ' fun' but is in fact very sexually provocative and she is intelligent enough to know this ...

How does she not realise how disingenuous she comes across when she is sat naked in her towel pontificating ...

Finally an outfit she actually looks nice in, no ugly 90’s belt making a monstrosity of the line of it, we’ll done George. (She is still a twit though!) 🤣
68CE06D8-C76F-4D4A-836F-8E6783853D6B.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do along her ramblings just seem incoherent and unclear? She needs to collect her thoughts before recording, she just rambles on and on and switches points without it all making sense.

She is a rambling incoherent mess !

Sadly once again she has taken a serious topic and made a tit show of it. How she doesn't see the correlation between her sat practically topless and the confusion her ' sermons' cause is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
Are we watching different things? I think she's spot on with her recent 'rants'. Hold men accountable for duck sake. What the girl wears has nothing to do with it, or how disgusting men react to her, the fact that some of you think it does is beyond me. She's not sat there naked. It's a towel.

And she's off !!! .... I would suggest a skeleton dress with hands cupping the boobs and bum has very little to do with ' fun' but is in fact very sexually provocative and she is intelligent enough to know this ...

How does she not realise how disingenuous she comes across when she is sat naked in her towel pontificating ...
And....? Is wearing a short skirt 'sexually provocative'? Low cut top? Why must women be constantly policed for what they wear /how they act/where they go/what they do?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m with her on all this yes. And the fact that it’s not a polished TED Talk makes it more impactful.

Reactions: 2
I get her point - that man clearly messaged her that to get a reaction from her and she delivered spectacularly.

My issue with her is that she’s so majorly sensitive and that everything irritates her/annoys her that she’s lost all credibility with me - I’ve got to the point where I think - if men & women annoy you so much - turn off your DM’s since you aren’t asking for feedback.

She can call it “calling it out” I call it doxxing and she knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
Are we watching different things? I think she's spot on with her recent 'rants'. Hold men accountable for duck sake. What the girl wears has nothing to do with it, or how disgusting men react to her, the fact that some of you think it does is beyond me. She's not sat there naked. It's a towel.

And....? Is wearing a short skirt 'sexually provocative'? Low cut top? Why must women be constantly policed for what they wear /how they act/where they go/what they do?
well said!

Reactions: 1

I think this is more about her stories in the backyard where she basically was topless. And yes, you have a point. And she does as well, what bugs me is her CONSTANT banging on about the same things, screaming she doesn’t want to be sexualised and then comes on to talk basically topless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.