Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just to add more fuel to her bullshit ! She bought a bike because she doesn't enjoy walking or running ( her words not mine ! ) ...big drama and histrionics followed because she was called out for it....this morning guess what ...she's off for a walk in full face mask and freebie glasses !! She really is a lying joker !

Reactions: 3
There we go... 💁🏻‍♀️
I find her so irritatingly sanctimonious, she actually causes me to grind my teeth when I read her posts.

shes LONG given up on actually trying to create women-friendly content around lingerie and clothing. Instead all she does now is half-arsed posts about “WeLl ThIs Is HoW iT fItS mE/paid partnerships where she’s wearing a considerable amount of corsetry and shapewear to significantly alter the clothings appearance...all interspersed with manic rants about how hard it is to be an influencer and how many men send her sexual messages.

I don’t condone the sexual messages she receives at all - but surely she’s aware it goes with the territory? unfortunately men are going to send messages to you when you pose in lingerie. If it’s affecting your mental health that much, maybe find a normal job?*

*but be aware, men also do sometimes approach you in a sexual way in an office/shop/public transport setting too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I find her so irritatingly sanctimonious, she actually causes me to grind my teeth when I read her posts.

shes LONG given up on actually trying to create women-friendly content around lingerie and clothing. Instead all she does now is half-arsed posts about “WeLl ThIs Is HoW iT fItS mE/paid partnerships where she’s wearing a considerable amount of corsetry and shapewear to significantly alter the clothings appearance...all interspersed with manic rants about how hard it is to be an influencer and how many men send her sexual messages.

I don’t condone the sexual messages she receives at all - but surely she’s aware it goes with the territory? unfortunately men are going to send messages to you when you pose in lingerie. If it’s affecting your mental health that much, maybe find a normal job?*

*but be aware, men also do sometimes approach you in a sexual way in an office/shop/public transport setting too.
Preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would hazard a guess that the majority of her followers are men. I'm weirdly finding myself feeling sorry for her. Lots of her posts recently smack of desperation, she appears to have no one in her life that advises her that posts, for example the alley way one with her bikini up her bum , are sending the wrong message and really not doing her any favours with regards to her female audience. I get the whole being herself but it comes across as cheap and vulgar.

If you showed her pics to someone who didnt know who she was you would think she was a glamour model or something...

That has become my issue with her recently too, I started to follow her because I'm a similar shape but now every outfit she wears corsets under. It's very very misleading and I'm surprised that the brands she recieves the dresses etc from haven't pulled her up for it.

Reactions: 6
That has become my issue with her recently too, I started to follow her because I'm a similar shape but now every outfit she wears corsets under. It's very very misleading and I'm surprised that the brands she recieves the dresses etc from haven't pulled her up for it.
I was surprised at the ones she did with (??) Boohoo and/or PLT where the dress has clearly been so manipulated by corset, shapewear, belt and edits that it’s unrecognisable. Imagine buying it thinking it will fit like that.

I’m not even sure where the dress is from, as you have to view her outfit highlights to find out (SWIPE UP!), as it’s not linked in the post. Which is a bit dodgy in relation to the ASA rules....

Reactions: 5
If you showed her pics to someone who didnt know who she was you would think she was a glamour model or something...
I don't find her glamorous at all ! She has no elegance about her !
I was surprised at the ones she did with (??) Boohoo and/or PLT where the dress has clearly been so manipulated by corset, shapewear, belt and edits that it’s unrecognisable. Imagine buying it thinking it will fit like that.

I’m not even sure where the dress is from, as you have to view her outfit highlights to find out (SWIPE UP!), as it’s not linked in the post. Which is a bit dodgy in relation to the ASA rules....
It's a standard approach with her now to wear corsets under everything and every outfit also has a belt added ! It does not give a true reflection as to how the dress will hang on a non corseted body so really it's pointless her showing them. I use the models on the clothes sites like Asos via the videos they add to decide how a dress etc looks as it's a truer representation than what she portrays.

Can someone please elaborate on this re Bethany?

Tbh, every Tom, Dick and Harry with a few thousand followers seems to, unfortunately, be able to get a book deal these days.
Unless I'm missing something, they might be referring to the fact that her husband is an author. But I'm pretty sure he's self published, and he has a day job doing FOH at the Barbican so he's not exactly successful.

I'd definitely like a thread on her. Does anyone remember when she insisted that polyamory was the one true way to live your life?! She was evangelical about it then she met her husband and quietly dropped it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Exactly. But hey, last time I called her out for that she ticked off. I told her she should be looking into another job if her mental health is slipping the way it seems. That all jobs come with cons and when you post yourself online in lingerie that men messaging you is one of them.

I would hazard a guess that the majority of her followers are men. I'm weirdly finding myself feeling sorry for her. Lots of her posts recently smack of desperation, she appears to have no one in her life that advises her that posts, for example the alley way one with her bikini up her bum , are sending the wrong message and really not doing her any favours with regards to her female audience. I get the whole being herself but it comes across as cheap and vulgar.
I think she IS vulgar.

The addition of belts to everything is everso old fashioned - but then the devotion to The Waist is very very old school, like historically old. I’m not into it - I have huge boobs and if I belt anything it deprives me utterly of a torso, I am just boobs and a bottom half. Hate it. I prefer long lines so I’m not all tit - like I look inflated on the upper half of my body. Her look is pin up though I guess and that’s a distinct silhouette, I get that that’s how she styles everything but it’s pretty niche although I suppose a favourite for the cuvy and the fatties because it flatters.

It‘s a shame Bethany is such a challenging persona because her fashion speaks much more to me. It’s more present day, less about old fashioned flattering shapes - just everyday fashion but for a larger body. It’s really fresh - Danielle V is the same and why I far prefer her style. Oh and a Louise McSharry - adore her style and her make up.

Unless I'm missing something, they might be referring to the fact that her husband is an author. But I'm pretty sure he's self published, and he has a day job doing FOH at the Barbican so he's not exactly successful.

I'd definitely like a thread on her. Does anyone remember when she insisted that polyamory was the one true way to live your life?! She was evangelical about it then she met her husband and quietly dropped it.
Her and her husband are the oddest couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is so full of her own self importance, bore off Georgina your hypocritical whinging is tiresome. Don’t act so thirsty and then get offended when men message you.. and news flash it doesn’t make it okay for blokes to send messages but they do, and will, and your little rants won’t stop it heck, how many of us non insta ‘MoD3l InFluEnCer’ have recieved a dick pic.. delete and move on 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.