Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her talent exactly? Looking like she’s smelt her own nasty fart whilst wearing badly fitting clothes and a flower crown?
With any luck they‘ll give her some good advice and tell her to reign in all the complaining she does!

Reactions: 10
Let’s see how long it lasts... They might just drop her in a heartbeat as soon as she gets one of her rabid dog anger fits...

Reactions: 7
I assume management will zap that chat. It’s really poor content and loses your audience (I believe). Also whinging should significantly decrease I think.

Reactions: 6
I assume management will zap that chat. It’s really poor content and loses your audience (I believe). Also whinging should significantly decrease I think.
Agree. Most of those talent management agency types seem to try to reign in that sort of ranty behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s signed with a talent agency to make the tale of the shadow ban into a new six-part gripping drama? Or a one-woman show?
That made me laugh out loud !

It will be a blockbuster of big arse ( no pun intended! ) proportions !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its the constant poking and prodding that goes on when the cat is ill that is so upsetting to see...all so she can post on her Instagram!

Reactions: 5
Eeee that's talent right there ! Are we now 'posing' sitting on the loo cos that's what it looks like !! 🙄
Think it’s the edge of the bath... but still who goes oh been gifted some undies let’s do a pic of me wearing them sat on the edge of an empty bath 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Talent agencies are desperately trying to recruit anyone they can these days. They need the income.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.