Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She usually says she's a lingerie blogger when she is making one of her speeches but I guess this morning when she was all indignant about being taken seriously as a keen cyclist she forgot that part !

I have to keep reminding myself that she is an educated 32 years old woman and not a 15 year old child ! The lack of any self awareness and integrity is staggering !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How about you read the room George and you duck all the way off into another part of the universe where there is no internet connection so I never have to see your stupid face again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Read the Room? You’ve literally just posted photos of your asshole winking covered in fairy lights, looking like the old lady who has fallen down the stairs in those home alarm adverts.

This is not what women want, I’m sure she’ll read this and interpret that I’m fat shaming or some other bullshit excuse but I’ve got no desire to see your wedgie or your distorted shape in dresses.

You are a men’s account and not a very smart one at that considering your dishing it out for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Read the Room? You’ve literally just posted photos of your asshole winking covered in fairy lights, looking like the old lady who has fallen down the stairs in those home alarm adverts.

This is not what women want, I’m sure she’ll read this and interpret that I’m fat shaming or some other bullshit excuse but I’ve got no desire to see your wedgie or your distorted shape in dresses.

You are a men’s account and not a very smart one at that considering your dishing it out for free.
Im dead 😂😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There us a perception, isn’t there, that we all want to look sexy? I really don’t - I‘m after preppy, sharp, tailored... potentially repressed. But I’ve got too much tit.

I should add having tits clearly doesn’t make you sexy, I look like Miriam Margolyes. But the focus if you have them, tends to be on sexiness over, I dunno, librarian chic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just rewatched her “ReAd tHe RoOm” stories... God, again she looks like a rabid animal.
And she really does lash out at sex workers, like they are beneath her. She can ramble all she wants but in essence she is not that different from any other lady selling her pics. Difference is that they are smart and clear about it and Georgina posts in the hopes to receive donations. I have more respect for sex workers selling their nudies than for her begging her followers.

I mean... rabid dog...???

Attachments

Last edited:
I just rewatched her “ReAd tHe RoOm” stories... God, again she looks like a rabid animal.
And she really does lash out at sex workers, like they are beneath her. She can ramble all she wants but in essence she is not that different from any other lady selling her pics. Difference is that they are smart and clear about it and Georgina posts in the hopes to receive donations. I have more respect for sex workers selling their nudies than for her begging her followers.

I mean... rabid dog...???
Scary! She looks unhinged

Reactions: 3
I think she needs to take a proper evaluation of the content she’s putting out there.

She’s blaming everyone for having the “wrong” reaction to her posts, but actually, I think most of us can agree the problem is the posts themselves.

You can’t claim you’re a blogger if you haven’t blogged in almost a year. You can’t post content that is far more reminscent of sex workers’ content, and then get upset when people mistake you for a sex worker. You can’t blame Instagram for shadow banning you when actually, the most likely reason women aren’t engaging with you like they used to is that your content no longer looks like content aimed at straight women who need help and advice for bigger bra or clothing sizes.

I haven’t seen anything helpful or informative in her content for years. It’s just “look at me”, post after post, and then “don’t criticise me” if someone dares say something critical, and “don’t objectify me” if someone dares objectify her. But isn’t she objectifying herself in the first instance?

I personally don’t buy into the whole “I’m taking my clothes off to empower myself” thing. In today’s landscape, truly empowering content for a woman isn’t bending to fulfill society (men’s) sexual standards with half naked Instagram posts, corsets, fully done hair and makeup etc. Nobody is relating to George anymore because we don’t have professional makeup artists and photographers on hand, we don’t have custom-made corsets to change our shape, we don’t even want to wear such skimpy lingerie most of the time!

I am thinner than George but I do have an hourglass shape with big boobs. I echo the previous poster who said she didn’t want to dress sexily, just because she has a large chest. I would immediately follow and support a woman like George if she was posting helpful and informative content about shopping for everyday bras, for example, which I personally find a nightmare. Instead, we just get pictures of her in pointlessly sexy lingerie that nobody wants to wear say, under their work clothes, and then endless rants about men who fancy her in those pics! NOT HELPFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah, she’s not wrong about a comment like that on a bike photo and yeah, general male internet entitlement. She doesn’t look especially rabid to me.

I think she needs to take a proper evaluation of the content she’s putting out there.

She’s blaming everyone for having the “wrong” reaction to her posts, but actually, I think most of us can agree the problem is the posts themselves.

You can’t claim you’re a blogger if you haven’t blogged in almost a year. You can’t post content that is far more reminscent of sex workers’ content, and then get upset when people mistake you for a sex worker. You can’t blame Instagram for shadow banning you when actually, the most likely reason women aren’t engaging with you like they used to is that your content no longer looks like content aimed at straight women who need help and advice for bigger bra or clothing sizes.

I haven’t seen anything helpful or informative in her content for years. It’s just “look at me”, post after post, and then “don’t criticise me” if someone dares say something critical, and “don’t objectify me” if someone dares objectify her. But isn’t she objectifying herself in the first instance?

I personally don’t buy into the whole “I’m taking my clothes off to empower myself” thing. In today’s landscape, truly empowering content for a woman isn’t bending to fulfill society (men’s) sexual standards with half naked Instagram posts, corsets, fully done hair and makeup etc. Nobody is relating to George anymore because we don’t have professional makeup artists and photographers on hand, we don’t have custom-made corsets to change our shape, we don’t even want to wear such skimpy lingerie most of the time!

I am thinner than George but I do have an hourglass shape with big boobs. I echo the previous poster who said she didn’t want to dress sexily, just because she has a large chest. I would immediately follow and support a woman like George if she was posting helpful and informative content about shopping for everyday bras, for example, which I personally find a nightmare. Instead, we just get pictures of her in pointlessly sexy lingerie that nobody wants to wear say, under their work clothes, and then endless rants about men who fancy her in those pics! NOT HELPFUL.
Eloquently said. And I couldn't agree more with her needing to reevaluate who her audience actually is because there has been nothing relatable in any of what she has posted for months. I love lingerie but not how she presents it, perhaps if it was stuff she was paying for herself she might be more inclined to present it in a better way but now it's just became same old pose kneeling on her bed in full drag makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's rabid, ugly and looks high. Menacing with gurning face and crabby teeth. Tonight there will be a semi apology for over reacting. The irony of course is that she's the one who can't read the bleeping room. Post pics of your flabby arse on Insta and you'll bring out all the pervs you know and encourage to follow you.

• Haha
Pictures that I've no doubt have been screen shot and passed on. We warn our children to be mindful of what they put out there online as it could come back and bite them on the bum ....no pun intended!!

But if you don't know that, it looks like a nasty comment. I wouldn't have known that just seeing that person's account.
I didn’t know that either. It took me about 2 minutes to click on the comment, view the profile, and see his partner posing with FFB in few model shots together and bigging each other up.

She’s still a dick.

She's giving out advice to a wanna be blogger ...I quote " don't be a dick " ...I laughed out loud !!!

• Haha
Wow, ok...erm. This looks like she is a dog cocking his leg up to have a piss. For someone who is a ‘professional model’ she is clueless 🤣🤣
The whole look is off, the lighting, the background...her boobs look mis shapen and she looks uncomfortable. But what do I know she's the expert ....apparently!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.