Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird that nobody else I follow on IG ever seems to get ‘shadow banned’....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s weird that nobody else I follow on IG ever seems to get ‘shadow banned’....
She says it repeatedly so her fanatical followers go and do the massive double click shite on all her posts etc to raise her engagement...she's not daft ...there is no shadow ban !

There is however definitely a lack of engagement because her content is piss poor and she is becoming increasingly more objectionable and vile ....yesterday's wandering through London with her boobs hanging out is another example of her desperate attempts to attract attention but also shows how idiotic she is.

Reactions: 3
Her mate Stephanie Yeboah who she shares content recently also posted that there has been a problem across the board which Instagram are fixing and actually - engagement stems from shares and saves!
Ironic how she didn’t share that piece isn’t it 🤔

Reactions: 2
So in order to help her engagement we need to save the pictures of her backside eating her knickers and the plates of slop she serves up as her lunch...hmmm...no surprise there really why no one is saving her masterpieces!!!

And just as a side note ...her shoot yesterday was with a brand that only goes to a 26 ...not really inclusive then if you are 28 and above! Her oh I got into a size 8/10 was a deliberate attempt to gloss over that fact ...proper sly really but hey it's all about the money with her as we all know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can just sit there and tell us that during a worldwide pandemic where millions of people are losing their jobs daily it really is affecting her that people aren’t double tapping on her posts?? Oh I could just punch her in the face. Utter entitled brat she is. Again showing she wouldn’t survive a day in real life where her job wouldn’t consist of getting your nails done and making picture of your arse. You even suck at that! I guess she knows this just as well as we do and that’s why she is so affected.

Reactions: 7
We know now what Robbie does for a living: data architect/data analyst for an Education company.

New thread title ...

Shadowban whining - she has no shame, arse eating her knickers and crap content is more to blame !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was going through such a difficult time during the COVID crisis that she needed to beg her followers to send her money but she can buy a car... Yeah sounds like you are really struggling financially. And what is this dumb thing she does naming all her things? Her bike and her car have names? Grow up.

Where is the third option? I vote for: Your content is tit.
She deleted this poll by the way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had to stop watching her how to be confident sermon ...all the preening and messing with her hair and basically talking bollocks ..."even though the boys were calling me fat I was ok because my grades were good ?!!! " .... err What ?! ...and that little nugget of wisdom came after her usual bullshit justifying why she is soo rude and aggressive but in her words she is " defensive " ...er no you are just bloody rude and vile !

She was going through such a difficult time during the COVID crisis that she needed to beg her followers to send her money but she can buy a car... Yeah sounds like you are really struggling financially. And what is this dumb thing she does naming all her things? Her bike and her car have names? Grow up.

Nothing more than a scammer from that. I wonder if she got money if so - scammer. If not - failed scammer.

Was selling her free gifted items not enough money for her along with her partners wage...

I stumbled across this old picture of her, wow her body really changed. She says she has always been fat but I disagree. This was taken in 2017, I can’t call her fat here.
yep she’s not even big and she’s got a conventionally attractive body, so I’m sick of her co-opting the body posi movement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.