Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she has a thread on here. I used to follow her back in the early days when it was just her trying to be helpful to women and showing off outfits she bought. I had to unfollow a while back because the entitlement got ridiculous.

I must confess that there have been multiple occasions in which I have been shopping online, seen she is modelling the item, and then not bought it because I’m petty...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She annoys me with this bull, first the question he asked was hardly offensive so she didn’t need to get all riled up. Sex sells, of course men are going to see her in underwear on the internet and assume if she is showing it off then they can comment. Delete and block of it annoys you.
I remember she used to come on years ago and moan about men making her uncomfortable on nights out, she would be drunk and have the boobs hanging out. I don’t subscribe to the line a woman can wear what she likes and not be ogled. You have to have some responsibility and if you hate it that much, out a oversized top on and nobody will look at you twice.
She is all on the defence, I don’t know how Robbie deals with that, must be exhausting!
because Robbie seems like a massive drip

Reactions: 2
Theres another one Georgina grogan. Forever moaning and whinging on. Nobody is allowed to have an opinion if you do your a troll or a bully.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad she has a thread on here. I used to follow her back in the early days when it was just her trying to be helpful to women and showing off outfits she bought. I had to unfollow a while back because the entitlement got ridiculous.

I must confess that there have been multiple occasions in which I have been shopping online, seen she is modelling the item, and then not bought it because I’m petty...
This really annoys me cause some of the things she's modelling are super cute but on principle I'm like "nah can't buy this now". I followed her because she showed off brands that are for women with a larger chest. I don't know what happened or when it happened but she grew so entitled and rude over the years.

Reactions: 6
This really annoys me cause some of the things she's modelling are super cute but on principle I'm like "nah can't buy this now". I followed her because she showed off brands that are for women with a larger chest. I don't know what happened or when it happened but she grew so entitled and rude over the years.
Nah I’m 100% the same! I saw her advertising some tights that you can basically pull up to your chin and I proper wanted them but thought nope - not with her angry little mug on them. I just cant support

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theres another one Georgina grogan. Forever moaning and whinging on. Nobody is allowed to have an opinion if you do your a troll or a bully.
All she does is go to spas or go out drinking with her mam too. I realise she has a health condition but inbetween that it is just constant whinge.

She keeps mentioning several forums or topics about her... I couldn’t find any other than this one though...

because Robbie seems like a massive drip
I don’t know why but he gives me the creeps... He always looks like he could use a shower

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her after she plugged her own go fund me so glad I did probably would have snapped my phone in anger at her drivel by now.

Reactions: 9
🙄 nog having a pension is your own choice. Get a fund you dumb cow. It is not our problem you can’t manage your finances and have chosen an uncertain future.

Reactions: 11
🙄 nog having a pension is your own choice. Get a fund you dumb cow. It is not our problem you can’t manage your finances and have chosen an uncertain future.
she is such a moaner. Take some responsibility for your own finances and future you silly little girl. I’m self employed so have a private pension, yes you have to manage money a bit better but that’s what you do when you’re self employed - she is so annoying!!!

Reactions: 6
So now she claims to have Bipolar disorder? Could very well be but hell will break loose if she is just asking for attention again... It would explain her rants, looking like a rabid dog barking on her stories with zero self control.
Borderline personality disorder/ emotionally unstable personality disorder. I also have it and have often thought she did too. Though I hope I dont look like a 'rabid dog' when i'm in a more manic phase.

I don’t know how I feel about this.
I have MH issues myself, she has a big platform and could’ve shared info and awareness on this prior instead of screenshots of men messaging her.

it almost seems like she knows she’s been a dick, and is using this to either gain sympathy or deflect on her actions. I don’t want to sound like a nob for that, I just think it’s a bit iffy she’s only just mentioned it now is all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I get that but she also doesnt have to share mental health info about herself, just because she has a platform. That can be triggering in itself.

I do feel very protective/defensive when BPD is brought up because it is belittled, even by some professionals, it was so long misunderstood and not discussed but is now becoming more and more common/'popular'. A lot of people even end up misdiagnosed with it and that causes its own problems. The access to help for it is limited too, as there isnt much help around it anyway (took 10yrs for me to get any help!). I think shes made references to her behaviour in the past that, to me, showed recognition. Shes always said shes emotionally highly strung and she went through alot with losing her mum etc.

Reactions: 2
I get that but she also doesnt have to share mental health info about herself, just because she has a platform. That can be triggering in itself.

I do feel very protective/defensive when BPD is brought up because it is belittled, even by some professionals, it was so long misunderstood and not discussed but is now becoming more and more common/'popular'. A lot of people even end up misdiagnosed with it and that causes its own problems. The access to help for it is limited too, as there isnt much help around it anyway (took 10yrs for me to get any help!). I think shes made references to her behaviour in the past that, to me, showed recognition. Shes always said shes emotionally highly strung and she went through alot with losing her mum etc.
very true! I didn’t want to be a dick and I hope I didn’t offend

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.