Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ouch Carola closing her comments means she’s aware. I don’t understand why people go and comment under her pictures, leave the woman alone - if this truly is an issue for her, which we don’t know, I’m sure she’d like to deal with it without a bunch of fan girls all up in her business πŸ˜…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My mom looked at my phone while I was looking at a pic of ChaCha on WagsF1…..she asked if it was a picture of my sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ouch Carola closing her comments means she’s aware. I don’t understand why people go and comment under her pictures, leave the woman alone - if this truly is an issue for her, which we don’t know, I’m sure she’d like to deal with it without a bunch of fan girls all up in her business πŸ˜…
I agree it makes no sense and it is very irresponsible to talk about it under her photos, and I can only hope people aren't harrassing her in her DMs as well
The thing is, it's not only fangirls this time. "Carola" was trending on mexican twitter, and her posts averaged 60 comments usually, but the last one had 10x that, and the conversation over the video started only hours ago. Many people that aren't usually in her wag bubble are commenting on it

And now there's mainstream media covering it too, like this newpaper that calls itself "the most read newspaper in mexico" and has 380k followers on twitter: https://www.sdpnoticias.com/deporte...una-mujer-que-no-es-su-esposa/?outputType=amp
A quote from the article:
"Checo PΓ©rez violates his image in a matter of hours
Checo PΓ©rez's image has been damaged in recent hours due to the excesses that he carried out, since, in the first instance, he was seen to be quite decomposed after the celebrations. There are those who affirm that Sergio PΓ©rez was drunk and the images would confirm it strongly.
It should be noted that a few minutes ago, after the video of the alleged infidelity was released, Carola MartΓ­nez, his wife, changed her profile picture on Instagram, which fuels speculation."

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Finally i caught up :)
@1millionjellybeans hope you don't leave! Everyone here has different opinions and preferences about literary everything, that doesn't mean that yours is wrong❀
But i just hope that Carola and the kids are okay and that she isn't reading what people are saying, for her sake

• Heart
Just wow.... especially if it really wasn't a big deal. I mean at some point you either wait it privately or make a comment publically.

Reactions: 3
Ok for anyone who wants to have a laugh, Jake Dennis and Nick Cassidy are at Heathrow to fly to Jakarta for the race and they are trying to handle their documents and Jake is struggling with the printer πŸ˜‚ he’s such a himbo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.