Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camila looks good but not letting Harry on the Balcony was just wrong. I mean i dont want andrew there, so okay fine... but like I'm sad.

flyover is like way different than i thought

Reactions: 4
Is Oscar not invited to this Aussie workout club? 🥲😅
0A05FACE-F67B-439B-9CAE-5DC91DF3801F.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love HB re-wearing but did she only bring one outfit to Monaco 😬
She rewears so much and I love it but also yes lol

i think she's wearing that miniskirt and she's covering up for modesty and idk why I find that endearing that she's not just sitting here with her "whoooo hah" out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She rewears so much and I love it but also yes lol

i think she's wearing that miniskirt and she's covering up for modesty and idk why I find that endearing that she's not just sitting here with her "whoooo hah" out.
I mean theoretically she lives in monaco as does DR so you'd think there would be tons of clothes....

Reactions: 7
I mean theoretically she lives in monaco as does DR so you'd think there would be tons of clothes....
I agree and she continues to rewear or wear his clothes. Which is also like Daniel who wears his own merch or free stuff people gave him. I think Heidi is just not about buying something new all the time because she's not an influencer type wag and Daniel's just cheap lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heidi usually posts photos a few days late so it’s probably the same day from the restaurant. A lot of the guys were wearing white shirts that day too so adds up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread 100!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.