Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So this is ninety-nine,
Pierre spends his days looking fine,
McLaren fans are really cryin,
can’t tell me that I’m lyin.

In 9 months there’ll be some paddock babies,
surprisingly none are fathered by Mercedes,
can’t wait to see your outfits, ladies,
while Twitter is full of crazies.

Will Daniel finally score?
Will the Dutch lion go and roar?
All while it’s impossible to ignore,
that Pierre is our favourite whore.

Checo might be our newest slag,
that video could be a bit of a red flag,
it includes a woman with a glittery vag,
but regardless, is Valentina* our next wag?

AAC our photoshop Queen,
you’re an absolute machine.
Sweet Mick has his lovely Justine,
oh, if only his races were clean…

Soon silly season will fully begin,
God, we’re all going to need some gin,
because Carlos is going to spin,
and Piarles is Charierre’s twin.

*the Miami version

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
YASSSSS! So happy to see you here, please come back! I was desperately hoping for some topless Pierre content to bring you out of hibernation. Glad you had a good time at the wedding! Wish I could see these outfits 😂💜
Well, here is mine...honestly didn't even occur to me 🤣. The good thing about a gay (men) wedding is no bride being annoyed that 3 of you have unwittingly come as princesses 🤣. It was a fabulous day....actually their 10th civil partnership anniversary so they converted it to a marriage. Way too much gin consumed and ALOT of Kylie songs sang!
Just to say @imolathesecond it wasn't anything ANYONE said that made me go quiet. I just feel I triggered alot of feeling and replies I wasn't expecting and I didn't want things to become personal. It was my issue...I felt a bit like my morals were targeted which is a unique experience when you have with the same man most of your adult life. But my issue not yours, or anyone elses. I still love you all!
20220602_091916.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lni33

VIP Member
I feel like I disappeared and it’s got a bit deep and now the timing is not appropriate but I really wanted to join in with the photoshopping so enjoy anyway 😂

0CA678F6-E99F-4B94-80F8-0B45EE220A9D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

valen_

Someone brought up the Carola deleting photos from IG thing in the last pages of the other thread, so just to wrap up that conversation here:
In that one screenshot I posted of her changing her profile pic earlier today, she had 95 posts. Then she archived all posts from after 2020, staying with 88 posts. Now she put almost all of them back, except for the one she had posted most recently, which was of their two oldest kids by themselves
Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 16.15.00.png

I don't understand the mass archieving (and why she put them back so quickly after), but about the one post missing now, for me it means she understandably doesn't want people including their kids in the conversation about her and Checo right now
And that is what would have happened if she left it up, the post she has as her most recent one now is already flooded with people talking about the video and whether they think Checo cheated on her... (her average posts have around 60 comments and that one 600+)
I hope someone else like a social media manager is the one controlling her IG today, because even if it's all okay between her and Checo, this much public attention must be making her so stressed, and she's already dealing with a lot, taking care of the new baby by herself for now

Edited to add: Now she has closed the comments in all her posts from 2020 onwards

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh ouch Carola closing her comments means she’s aware. I don’t understand why people go and comment under her pictures, leave the woman alone - if this truly is an issue for her, which we don’t know, I’m sure she’d like to deal with it without a bunch of fan girls all up in her business 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Minttu

VIP Member
Well, this day took a dark turn for me, the husband of my third cousin (i think that is what she is) died today, 51 years old after being sick for many years.

I'm not close with them, but their daughter is a few years younger than me, and I don't know if I should send her a message and tell her that I'm thinking about her❤
All of a sudden I was set back 9 years and to the day my mom died. (It is just arround the corner now), and I know exactly how she feels. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Normally I'm not one to make these kinds of comments due to my cold icy heart, but it's momentarily thawed so I'll say I know it's really hard to put yourself out there when it comes to making new friends but based on my relatively short time being here it's very obvious that it's a group of funny, intelligent, witty and all around pretty bad ass people that anyone else in the world would be lucky to have as a friend. And if I can see that after only a few weeks of following these threads I imagine in person you are all pretty spectacular.
BrownBoringBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Blablabla29

VIP Member
After we talk about cinnamon trying to join here the other day, i reread thread 22 (where it happen) and realized that the thread was created on december 1st. We have been through 77 threads in less than 6 months, we are crazy 😂😂 I love you all 😍

Screenshot_20220531-212642_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Okay this is beyond off-topic but I just loaded up the sims for the first time in like months like aw why do I never play this game!

so tell me why this is the sight that greeted me 😩 this b*tch is supposed to be in the damn STYLIST career anyway I guess I’m done playing for another 6 months now x
F8C57DFB-358A-4D4B-9A0F-3006B6396206.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

oetkb

Reading 98 threads of DR simping thinking he’s massively overrated and waiting to drop the bomb…

8F5F7FD9-DD88-4482-A10D-E9A4E659EFAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I’m going to log off, I really can’t read some of these comments in favour of Johnny Depp. The question was if he ever abused her mentally or physically. Who is happy about this judgment acknowledges that he never did. The messages in which he expresses he wanted to r*ape and dispose of her body and the videos of him destroying everything are enough. Disappointed that these comments come from women. Good night and hopefully I’ll dream of Charles
I'm very much with you on this one. I'm believe there was abuse on both sides of the relationship but I can not be on board with the innocent Jonny Depp talk. To be quite honest I’m terrified about how a not guilty verdict in this trial is going to affect women speaking up going forward. The pile on, misogynistic tik toks, meme and pure hatred directed towards Amber Heard is appalling and it will have a knock on effect on other women.

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Guys. I know it's an important topic (the trial) but I feel like it's going to cause arguments and derail this F1 thread.

However there is a trial thread under public figure gossip if people need to vent.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Good morning guys, have been feeling a little down last night after being caught up in so many discussions around here lately and causing other members to stop posting - just a bit angry with myself.
Regardless, hope you guys have a great Thursday ❤

• Heart