Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it makes no sense and it is very irresponsible to talk about it under her photos, and I can only hope people aren't harrassing her in her DMs as well
The thing is, it's not only fangirls this time. "Carola" was trending on mexican twitter, and her posts averaged 60 comments usually, but the last one had 10x that, and the conversation over the video started only hours ago. Many people that aren't usually in her wag bubble are commenting on it

And now there's mainstream media covering it too, like this newpaper that calls itself "the most read newspaper in mexico" and has over 300k followers on twitter: https://www.sdpnoticias.com/deporte...una-mujer-que-no-es-su-esposa/?outputType=amp
A quote from the article:
"Checo Pérez violates his image in a matter of hours
Checo Pérez's image has been damaged in recent hours due to the excesses that he carried out, since, in the first instance, he was seen to be quite decomposed after the celebrations. Come on, there are those who affirm that Sergio Pérez was drunk and the images would confirm it forcefully.
It should be noted that a few minutes ago, after the video of the alleged infidelity was released, Carola Martínez, his wife, changed her profile picture on Instagram, which fuels speculation."
Words hurt people and this shite of seeking out the woman's instagram and having a conversation under it is bollix and crosses the line into bullying

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok for anyone who wants to have a laugh, Jake Dennis and Nick Cassidy are at Heathrow to fly to Jakarta for the race and they are trying to handle their documents and Jake is struggling with the printer 😂 he’s such a himbo 😂😂😂
Heathrow you say 👀 either of them meet some police officers on the way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok for anyone who wants to have a laugh, Jake Dennis and Nick Cassidy are at Heathrow to fly to Jakarta for the race and they are trying to handle their documents and Jake is struggling with the printer 😂 he’s such a himbo 😂😂😂
Jake Dennis is the Sharl of the FE grid and you can't convince me otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Words hurt people and this shite of seeking out the woman's instagram and having a conversation under it is bollix and crosses the line into bullying
She’s also now deleted/archived pictures of the kids. Oh boy I feel bad for her, people must be clearly really bothering her.
Also tomorrow is their 4 year wedding anniversary 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Awwww I still find baby Pierre adorable! But in the same way I look at Yuki 😂💜 Now he’s a MAAAAAAAN.

The first thing that came to my mind when i see this two is that video. Pierre laugh is something else 😂😂

This video always ends me, I bloody love his laugh 😂 This one of Kvyat taking the piss out of him too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thats one struggling hairline, shout out whoever told him to wear his hair down

(Although he still does nothing for me 😬)

That's what the hair transplant was for 😂🙈

My e
Oh good point, yes I’d love to see it - but like only once and then we need the beard back 😂
My exact thoughts! Just once for science (just like growing in his moustache)

The first thing that came to my mind when i see this two is that video. Pierre laugh is something else 😂😂

He's SUCH a goof

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right so I’ve now seen people crying on tiktok that they don’t want to see Charles and Pierre fall out because it’s actually Pierre fathering Charlotte’s baby

Its just turning into an elaborate game of telephone at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right so I’ve now seen people crying on tiktok that they don’t want to see Charles and Pierre fall out because it’s actually Pierre fathering Charlotte’s baby

Its just turning into an elaborate game of telephone at this point 😂
Does that make Isa the step mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Young Pierre with a hot Daniel. They talk about partying at towards the end of it & Pierre making himself known at whatever party they were at. Pierre seems so nervous at the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think our crush with gossipierre its about to end…if everything goes ok sooner or later we are going to see Kika in the paddock. 🤪😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.