Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After we talk about cinnamon trying to join here the other day, i reread thread 22 (where it happen) and realized that the thread was created on december 1st. We have been through 77 threads in less than 6 months, we are crazy 😂😂 I love you all 😍

Screenshot_20220531-212642_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone brought up the Carola deleting photos from IG thing in the last pages of the other thread, so just to wrap up that conversation here:
In that one screenshot I posted of her changing her profile pic earlier today, she had 95 posts. Then she archived all posts from after 2020, staying with 88 posts. Now she put almost all of them back, except for the one she had posted most recently, which was of their two oldest kids by themselves
Captura de Tela 2022-05-31 às 16.15.00.png

I don't understand the mass archieving (and why she put them back so quickly after), but about the one post missing now, for me it means she understandably doesn't want people including their kids in the conversation about her and Checo right now
And that is what would have happened if she left it up, the post she has as her most recent one now is already flooded with people talking about the video and whether they think Checo cheated on her... (her average posts have around 60 comments and that one 600+)
I hope someone else like a social media manager is the one controlling her IG today, because even if it's all okay between her and Checo, this much public attention must be making her so stressed, and she's already dealing with a lot, taking care of the new baby by herself for now

Edited to add: Now she has closed the comments in all her posts from 2020 onwards

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'll never move on from this

I miss them together so much and I miss how gleeful Max was all the time...plus the straight up love he has for Daniel, like among all the pressure, stress, his dad, etc, Daniel was a good positive force and source of happiness for Max.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone brought up the Carola deleting photos from IG thing in the last pages of the other thread, so just to wrap up that conversation here:
In that one screenshot I posted of her changing her profile pic earlier today, she had 95 posts. Then she archived all posts from after 2020, staying with 88 posts. Now she put almost all of them back, except for the one she had posted most recently, which was of their two oldest kids by themselves
View attachment 1308674

I don't understand the mass archieving (and why she put them back so quickly after), but about the one post missing now, for me it means she understandably doesn't want people including their kids in the conversation about her and Checo right now
And that is what would have happened if she left it up, the post she has as her most recent one now is already flooded with people talking about the video and whether they think Checo cheated on her... (her average posts have around 60 comments and that one 600+)
I hope someone else like a social media manager is the one controlling her IG today, because even if it's all okay between her and Checo, this much public attention must be making her so stressed, and she's already dealing with a lot, taking care of the new baby by herself for now
Why are people so deranged that have to write under her last pictures as if she doesn’t read them

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So this is ninety-nine,
Pierre spends his days looking fine,
McLaren fans are really cryin,
can’t tell me that I’m lyin.

In 9 months there’ll be some paddock babies,
surprisingly none are fathered by Mercedes,
can’t wait to see your outfits, ladies,
while Twitter is full of crazies.

Will Daniel finally score?
Will the Dutch lion go and roar?
All while it’s impossible to ignore,
that Pierre is our favourite bleep.

Checo might be our newest slag,
that video could be a bit of a red flag,
it includes a woman with a glittery vag,
but regardless, is Valentina* our next wag?

AAC our photoshop Queen,
you’re an absolute machine.
Sweet Mick has his lovely Justine,
oh, if only his races were clean…

Soon silly season will fully begin,
God, we’re all going to need some gin,
because Carlos is going to spin,
and Piarles is Charierre’s twin.

*the Miami version
Bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone see this TikTok ? I can’t link it but it made me feel things for George
32FAFB63-0C92-4CF9-ACDC-7A726F1947D5.png

Reactions: 6
Happy #99! Now all I want is a 99 ice cream 🍦
And now I'm finding the ice cream I bought yesterday thanks to you. And I'm gonna watch Sorjonen. My dog is already obsessed, it's like she understands Finnish, she does have some Finnish ancestors so maybe that's why. 😂

How tattle influences me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loved the video of Max and Daniel with the puppets (which I think were originally seb and mark?) 😂

7E67C643-5D18-43C7-9641-B14EE0B99564.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.