Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No comment for #98
86C5817B-4163-45AB-9585-C49A2DAA9278.jpeg

Here is to one more thread of double digits…over to you Imola for your poem welcoming us to number #99 nosey witches 🥂🥂🥂

*PSA: I love you all and our craziness very very much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy 99🎉 I'm surprised I actually managed to get through about 10 pages of the last thread before this one was created. The power of speed reading is within me🤓😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy 99 witches!

Off topic but can we appreciate my dedication to hot girl summer 😎 Channelling my inner Pierre 💪🏻

1654024171837.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i'm trying to catch the gossips BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND TODAY I couldn't EVEN WORK PROPERLY!!!! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who the hell mentioned holy spirit when talking about Checo situation 🤯

I have to stop singing HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVATE, HOLY SPIRIT ACTIVATE, ACTIVATE, ACTIVATE before going to work tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.