Formula One Wags #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Young Pierre with a hot Daniel. They talk about partying at towards the end of it. Pierre seems so nervous at the start.
Pierre hadn't embraced his slag era at this stage. And Daniel was probably going full slag in this period.

I just wanna show them all what it means to slag it up by being tied up for then all to take turns on me without respite. Until I'm just leaking cum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think our crush with gossipierre its about to end…if everything goes ok sooner or later we are going to see Kika in the paddock. 🤪😏
Oh great Luisa is already preparing the colouring books for the two of them!
But also… what about Valentina? Is he really going against his tradition of -ina names? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh great Luisa is already preparing the colouring books for the two of them!
But also… what about Valentina? Is he really going against his tradition of -ina names? 😱
Maybe she'll follow Luisa's lead and start going by Kikinha? Then it's only one letter off ;)😂

• Haha
Happy #99 🤍
Caught up on 20 pages of the last thread and 6 pages of this thread. Thought it was going to be quiet but you guys have been on it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Question I need answered cause of something that’s came up in another thread is Jodie single ??

Reactions: 1

Young Pierre with a hot Daniel. They talk about partying at towards the end of it & Pierre making himself known at whatever party they were at. Pierre seems so nervous at the start.
I've NEVER seen this. Ugh. Babyirre. I forgot he used to have that little lisp too before he fixed his teeth 🤣

Omg is that SHARLLLLLL? 🥹
View attachment 1308848
Yes!! It was his F3 championship I think? It was when Pierre was also at Prema

• Haha
  • Heart
I think our crush with gossipierre its about to end…if everything goes ok sooner or later we are going to see Kika in the paddock. 🤪😏
With all due respect to Kika I find it hard to believe he even remembers who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've NEVER seen this. Ugh. Babyirre. I forgot he used to have that little lisp too before he fixed his teeth 🤣

Yes!! It was his F3 championship I think? It was when Pierre was also at Prema
I hadn't noticed that he'd fixed his teeth!

CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS 😂😂 This is why I find him so attractive. He’s just a massive nerd who’s had a glow up on the outside 😂
Pretty much!! Like Ive said it to others he probably at first after the glow up didn't know what to do with himself. He was probably never seen as the conventionally hot one and was always goofy. Then 2019 happened. He had the glow up and I think we are starting to see his goofy side peek back through

I like that he kept his gap though 🥺💜
Me too!! Like easily could have fixed it but didn't!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pretty much!! Like Ive said it to others he probably at first after the glow up didn't know what to do with himself. He was probably never seen as the conventionally hot one and was always goofy. Then 2019 happened. He had the glow up and I think we are starting to see his goofy side peek back through

Me too!! Like easily could have fixed it but didn't!
Yuki is helping with this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I’m here for that Landinho Luisinha Pierrinho Kikinha double date 😂 just don’t go playing golf I’m begging you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.