Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys.....I haven't read through any of the previous posts but had to come straight on here to say....my 18 year old brought home a F3 coach last night who is on my sofa as I type. He's meant to be at Brands Hatch this morning but his friends ditched him and he couldn't get a cab to Thurrock where they are staying. He's very gorgeous but very chatty 🤣. Already been offered a job with him in Monaco in a few weeks (he's clearly still drunk) and he's been taking selfies with the Danny Ric cardboard cutout.
What a morning....and its only 8.30!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
This man just crashed in Monaco again

I want to laugh😂
At least it is out if his system for 2022??

Another week another F1 driver attending the wedding of his brother

Side note: I love Carmens dress but why do they all wear dodgy blue striped suits??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve had a few tough days with my own mental health, yesterday I found myself craving alcohol to be honest which never happened to me before - I didn’t do it but it was quite scary, and coming here and bonding with you guys and making jokes and reading your stories and just seeing all this kindness is everything ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
omg what - i need more info, how did your 18 year old bring him home? which driver does he coach?
So she met him in our local Bierkeller, it's actually F4 he's coaching this weekend but he used to be an F3 driver himself. They have just left but managed to find out he is friendly with Max Verstappen, has met Danny but hasn't seen him for a few years, is off to Barcelona on Thursday and has a dog called Mika after Hakkinen who is an amazing guy apparently.
Shame I came downstairs hungover with bedhair and a grubby dressing gown. Gonna have to follow him on instagram seeing as he promised me a coaching job 🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Another one here for the Tattle 'what is wrong with men' club. I broke up with my most recent ex a couple of months before Covid hit and had moved out of his place to live by myself.

I have tried a few dating apps recently and the state of menfolk who are my age is 😶 I swear half of them who are claiming to be my age look more like they could be my dad's age to me! There's also just a lot of them who seem to be the same person... like they have the same hobbies and same blah where they think saying they've travelled to 47 different countries is a personality trait....

I just want a nice, slightly nerdy one who is around my age who maybe shares like one interest, say F1 or football, with me.... I feel like I am not asking for the moon on a stick here. And yet.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
speaking of niki lauda - revising a nephrology lecture rn and my professor put in a picture of him as an example for a kidney transplant 💔

• Heart
  • Sad