Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m at work and don’t have the time to figure this out😫😫
honestly, it really wasn't hard to figure out (just look for a south african born former F3 driver, who is now a coach, in his twenties (so not like the other 50 year old south african racing drivers) and look for a dog named Mika) surprisingly easy to find

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
honestly, it really wasn't hard to figure out (just look for a south african born former F3 driver, who is now a coach, in his twenties (so not like the other 50 year old south african racing drivers) and look for a dog named Mika) surprisingly easy to find
It was his dogs name that made me know who he was it’s the cutest dog ever

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was his dogs name that made me know who he was it’s the cutest dog ever
totally, i wasn't too sure but then saw his insta and i was like a) that is a cute dog and handsome man and b) he has some famous followers haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
do we think this will make it to the f1 gossip pages?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.