Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last guy I dated messaged me. He met my best friend at a party and said I'm the less fun of us.

The feminist inside me wanted to slap him, but I wanted to shag him.

BRB, off to watch Yuki and Pierre videos to cheer myself up.
Girlllll he sounds like a dick you can definitely do better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys say stupid nasty stuff to get a reaction 😓 I’m sure Pierre and Yuki would think you’re fun x
I know I'd have a ball with Yuki ❤

It's so weird. I was staying in because I didn't get home until 10pm yesterday from my day out. We haven't even spoken in like six months or something. I got the message and it's that. Ah well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not me dating a nice guy and him getting all angry when I say I’m no longer feeling the connection 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know I'd have a ball with Yuki ❤

It's so weird. I was staying in because I didn't get home until 10pm yesterday from my day out. We haven't even spoken in like six months or something. I got the message and it's that. Ah well.
Haven’t spoken in 6 months and he just messages that out of the blue!? Girl he really wanted that reaction! You’re well rid

Not me dating a nice guy and him getting all angry when I say I’m no longer feeling the connection 💀
Nice guy syndrome 😓 I dated one not a great experience

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Always wary of nice guys, especially when they tell you they're nice guys. Better to see this now then further down the line
Yeah. At first it was nice, but then it just got cringey. Also felt way too forward for a few dates. He told me his children had to have his grandmothers name in it 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly I’ve had a few tough days with my own mental health, yesterday I found myself craving alcohol to be honest which never happened to me before - I didn’t do it but it was quite scary, and coming here and bonding with you guys and making jokes and reading your stories and just seeing all this kindness is everything ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly I’ve had a few tough days with my own mental health, yesterday I found myself craving alcohol to be honest which never happened to me before - I didn’t do it but it was quite scary, and coming here and bonding with you guys and making jokes and reading your stories and just seeing all this kindness is everything ❤
I completely get this! You bunch of fabulous weirdos have really become a happy place that has gotten me through a tough couple of months and I forever grateful for it! When I’m away over summer and not going to be able to be as active as much I’m really going to miss you all 😢😢❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IONA I AM TRYING NOT TO SWEAT WHILE THIS TAN DEVELOPS 🥵🥵🥵 I AM A HEAP ON THE FLOOR. THIS MAN WILL END ME 🥵

The last guy I dated messaged me. He met my best friend at a party and said I'm the less fun of us.

The feminist inside me wanted to slap him, but I wanted to shag him.

BRB, off to watch Yuki and Pierre videos to cheer myself up.
He sounds like an utter twit. Any guy who says something like that is an insecure hole trying to get a rise out of you to feel good about himself. Literally no need. You are worth a million of him! Tell him to go duck himself 😡

Ugh same Imola! Been having a massive crisis the last few weeks and having this little safe place to hang out and laugh has been wonderful. It’s so nice just talking to people who share a lot of my interests too! 🥺 Always here for you guys 💜

I completely get this! You bunch of fabulous weirdos have really become a happy place that has gotten me through a tough couple of months and I forever grateful for it! When I’m away over summer and not going to be able to be as active as much I’m really going to miss you all 😢😢❤❤
Going to miss you loads pal! 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly retweet these past few weeks have been so so hard for me I actually would’ve been lost with out you all i Love all my nosey witches so much 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah. At first it was nice, but then it just got cringey. Also felt way too forward for a few dates. He told me his children had to have his grandmothers name in it 💀
Sounds like he sound be too busy waving red flags around to ge dating anyone

Boys are stupid xoxo
Honestly if anything happens with me and himself I'm going full on lesbian or stitching my fanny up, can't be arsed with men again

Cmere, you better still check in with your Tattle Mammy now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.