Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this normal? I guess it’s to test the new updates with the old car but obviously Vettel fans aren’t happy
It’s not uncommon, it’s like Alpine brought their new floor for one car first and then the other for the next week. Mostly due to production taking a long time or testing if it even works. I’m speculating the reason they’re giving it to Lance first is because Seb is able to pull in a better result with the worse car than he would be.

Reactions: 7
It’s not uncommon, it’s like Alpine brought their new floor for one car first and then the other for the next week. I’m speculating the reason they’re giving it to Lance first is because Seb is able to pull in a better result with the worse car than he would be.
Waiting for McLaren to do something similar 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm so so happy for them 🤍🤍
also... now checo's second son has a similar name to max's second name (Emilio - Emilian)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This remind me so much of those portrait photo you have every year at school and you never know how to stand and how to smile 😂😂
But they are both gorgeous 😍

Screenshot_20220515-211353_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220515-211356_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
it's shauna coxsey's due date too today... but looks like her little one doesn't want to come out yet

No because this is all I’m currently thinking about:

My brain is not coping with this show

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So glad checo was able to make it to the birth and it didn’t fall on Miami or when he flew to Barca! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No because this is all I’m currently thinking about:

My brain is not coping with this show
Just had a mad T Swift you tube session, interspersed with Foxes (I freaking love her) and followed by Temper Trap (my favourite group to listen to on long distance drives to Scotland....my favourite place on earth).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Meme recap of the Miami GP - honestly unsure whether it actually happened or if it wasn’t just a fever dream after all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.