Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even do his groceries in peace 😭😂 I bet that’s hard enough for him to do as it is - with stuff being in French 😂
I would never do something like that. Groceries shop, restaurant, WTF??? He is not working like when you meet him at a circuit or any F1 event.
I'm shy and I would never bother a famous person (I don't think that all people who ask for pictures with drivers are fans). No offense, but sometimes it's not just about meeting an idol and have a chat, it's this weird thing about to treat them like an object or landscape that you want to show to your followers. Yeah dear twins, how about that??

mate, your chicken legs are getting better now, well done

I just love that he throws his daughter a princess party and then goes on to play soccer with all his f1 friends in just a few days.
the frozen party, i love it here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would never do something like that. Groceries shop, restaurant, WTF??? He is not working like when you meet him at a circuit or any F1 event.
I'm shy and I would never bother a famous person (I don't think that all people who ask for pictures with drivers are fans). No offense, but sometimes it's not just about meeting an idol and have a chat, it's this weird thing about to treat them like an object or landscape that you want to show to your followers. Yeah dear twins, how about that??
PREACH why would anyone bother people who are just doing basic life tasks 😭 at a circuit - sure ask for a pic, but not when someone’s just in a grocery store 🤦🏻‍♀️ don’t even go there with the twins, they’re dangerously close to stalking them - at least only on race weekends 🥴

Reactions: 9
Gorgeous Kat living it up in Mallorca in between 60+ year old drunk German tourists turning it up to songs like the og version of ‘Super Max’

*I wish she still was a wag :(
**fun fact: in the og super max there even is a line ‘don’t care about my job, don’t care about the money, don’t care what you say, don’t care what you think, I just want one thing, I want my luck, I want to go back to Mallorca’
I like Kat and will miss her but....have to thank her for sacrificing herself so that we can have our hot Pierre summer! Thank you for your service lady ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah charles looks like he's lost a lot of his baby fat, or just converted everything to lean muscle. looks a lot smaller then he used to but also looks like he's been doing a lot more cardio than lifting these days

Reactions: 3
I was going to say, screw the wet t-shirt I’m here for the short shorts 😝🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well BONJOURRRRRRRR SHARL! 🥵 Clearly been taking tips from his French buddy and has stepped up his let

Gorgeous Kat living it up in Mallorca in between 60+ year old drunk German tourists turning it up to songs like the og version of ‘Super Max’

*I wish she still was a wag :(
**fun fact: in the og super max there even is a line ‘don’t care about my job, don’t care about the money, don’t care what you say, don’t care what you think, I just want one thing, I want my luck, I want to go back to Mallorca’
She was my favourite wag too 🥺 She’s SO stunning! But I’m happy she took a wag break so we can have our fuckboi summer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.