Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if anything happens with me and himself I'm going full on lesbian or stitching my fanny up, can't be arsed with men again
RE-bleeping-TWEET

Cmere, you better still check in with your Tattle Mammy now
Of course I will!! Whenever ur get the chance you can bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be here! But it’s going to be very weird for my European time-zone ass to be on the US time zone. And I’m scared for how many threads I’ll miss at a time - the lists will be returning j can guarantee it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is going to morph into a lesbian hook up thread soon
I kid you not when I tell you that half of the girls from my high school class came out as bi/lesbian after graduation and started hooking up with each other in various combinations - even referring to themselves as incestuous. And they seem a damn lot happier than me so perhaps this is where I went wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Another one here for the Tattle 'what is wrong with men' club. I broke up with my most recent ex a couple of months before Covid hit and had moved out of his place to live by myself.

I have tried a few dating apps recently and the state of menfolk who are my age is 😶 I swear half of them who are claiming to be my age look more like they could be my dad's age to me! There's also just a lot of them who seem to be the same person... like they have the same hobbies and same blah where they think saying they've travelled to 47 different countries is a personality trait....

I just want a nice, slightly nerdy one who is around my age who maybe shares like one interest, say F1 or football, with me.... I feel like I am not asking for the moon on a stick here. And yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
RE-bleeping-TWEET

Of course I will!! Whenever ur get the chance you can bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be here! But it’s going to be very weird for my European time-zone ass to be on the US time zone. And I’m scared for how many threads I’ll miss at a time - the lists will be returning j can guarantee it 😂😂
Well, I'm still living my best life with insomnia so I'll probably still catch you 😊

I kid you not when I tell you that half of the girls from my high school class came out as bi/lesbian after graduation and started hooking up with each other in various combinations - even referring to themselves as incestuous. And they seem a damn lot happier than me so perhaps this is where I went wrong.
Honestly I don't blame them, the bar is so low for men it's in hell whereas women are expected to be everything to everyone when they are in a hetro relationship. Lesbians are freer (in some aspects) to just be themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another one here for the Tattle 'what is wrong with men' club. I broke up with my most recent ex a couple of months before Covid hit and had moved out of his place to live by myself.

I have tried a few dating apps recently and the state of menfolk who are my age is 😶 I swear half of them who are claiming to be my age look more like they could be my dad's age to me! There's also just a lot of them who seem to be the same person... like they have the same hobbies and same blah where they think saying they've travelled to 47 different countries is a personality trait....

I just want a nice, slightly nerdy one who is around my age who maybe shares like one interest, say F1 or football, with me.... I feel like I am not asking for the moon on a stick here. And yet.
RETWEET. Especially that last part. I don’t know why dating is so hard when so many people seemingly make it work - always makes me doubt myself to be honest, especially with literally everyone around me being in long lasting relationships with good people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

This is why I stay of dating apps. Everyone is trying so hard to be themselves they end up as a different person if that makes sense. And the amount of hookup culture is honestly scary

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RETWEET. Especially that last part. I don’t know why dating is so hard when so many people seemingly make it work - always makes me doubt myself to be honest, especially with literally everyone around me being in long lasting relationships with good people.
Exactly and Well let’s just remember the long lasting good relationship aren’t always perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This as well. I see people with their significant other or talking about someone that they are starting to see and I just think “what is wrong with me why am I not able to get to this point” and then I start thinking about the fact that I’m just going to be the crazy cat lady spinster who doesn’t even like cats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A study showed that women in same sex relationships have more frequent and more satisfying sex so they probably ARE happier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This as well. I see people with their significant other or talking about someone that they are starting to see and I just think “what is wrong with me why am I not able to get to this point” and then I start thinking about the fact that I’m just going to be the crazy cat lady spinster who doesn’t even like cats
I’ve already chosen the dog beds I’m gonna put in my future home 😚✌🏼
*I don’t have dogs yet mind you - just planning ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.