Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s giving Miami…but worse
At least the Moulin Rouge is a really famous cabaret here in Paris (founded in 1890 or something like that i think) and the french cancan is iconic. But at least it was just lile a 5 minutes thing on the grid and not a full festival on and around the track 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 3
We had a great day Lurkee, thanks 😁 My wee guy looked very smart, took part fully in mass, did a reading and coped with it all so well.
Lovely to see him running about with his friends after and things to feel like it did before covid if that makes sense. Great family celebration too but a few sore heads this morning.
Good to hear. Its a lovely sense of before covid times isn't it?

Reactions: 2
ok so i'm not sure if tattle will allow me to upload this here but i've spent the last hour or so doing some djing/editing
what do we think? (yeah it's only 20 secs but that's a lot for me haha)

ok turns out, it does not allow audio clips lol

maybe it works if i put a google drive link:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ok so i'm not sure if tattle will allow me to upload this here but i've spent the last hour or so doing some djing/editing
what do we think? (yeah it's only 20 secs but that's a lot for me haha)

ok turns out, it does not allow audio clips lol

maybe it works if i put a google drive link:
Ok this is quite sick

Matchy-matchy squids
9880AA95-4C91-420F-BBAD-D5810CAD6AA9.png
9F094871-F335-428F-8405-CB1B5B74C21E.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.