Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
an old friend

News about the F1 football next week? I read that we can watch on Sky Sports F1, but idk
heard sky sports f1 as well so i'd check there - although there's no time yet, is there?
should appear on here tomorrow if that's the case

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t get over this nice guy who I let down last night. Apparently he “deserves better” than me. Erm we went on 5 dates and he didn’t even try to hold my hand, kiss me or give me a hug. I deserve better.
Just feeling really bitter this morning.💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My team 🧡 ft Dando being chaotic but what else is new

I can’t get over this nice guy who I let down last night. Apparently he “deserves better” than me. Erm we went on 5 dates and he didn’t even try to hold my hand, kiss me or give me a hug. I deserve better.
no you absolutely deserve better - he sounds like he’s trying to reverse the situation and anyone who does that is really not it ❤

Kelly and Max were in the Netherlands yesterday to celebrate Max’s nephews baptism - that’s Kelly’s special occasion I guess 🥰 they looked great, hope to see more pics and Max’s nephews are just adorable! Baby P was with them too, looking cute as ever

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is accurate lmaooooo I got Williams cos I’m a failure tho 🤣
727166C3-DB8D-4C49-A9B9-39FE057FCBA6.jpeg

Are you older than 13? No? Alpha tauri for you hun lmaooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope so, nothing better than sweaty fittys haha
I have no idea what "sweaty fittyes" are, but I does sound alot like "fitte" in Norwegian, which translates to "pussy", so my mind went to sweaty pussy there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Block, delete, move on. Sounds like you had a lucky escape lovely ❤

This is accurate lmaooooo I got Williams cos I’m a failure tho 🤣View attachment 1270652

Are you older than 13? No? Alpha tauri for you hun lmaooooo
Apparently I've disappointed my parents 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
❤❤❤

*also Charles liked the 3rd most recent picture of that Checo fanpage so he’s following Pierre’s lead here 🤝🏼 (which means his slag era can’t be far)

i can’t keep up with F1 last week Oscar was taking Latifis seat 😆
Ocon just chilling 😂
I think it’s going to be Alonso as he still wants to race

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got Haas because I’m not a patriotic Brit and I’ve crashed my car before 😭
I got Alpine 😭 just because I’m not British, not a chav and well over 13 😂 and because I’m not Italian and never copied peoples homework 😂 also have to tell my parents about disappointing them the next time I see them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.