Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So Luisa really travels every other week to Monaco just to be in some room away from her boyfriend while he’s playing golf (online after a full day of irl golf) at 1am with his friend?
Question - why does she do this to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

aidil

VIP Member
I AM TOO EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE TO COPE WITH MORE HOT PIERRE CONTENT AVEC CHIEN! 🥵🥵🥵🥵

HE IS 100% LOOKING HERE. HE SAW THE F3 DRIVER DOG THIRST FROM THIS MORNING.

SORRY I SHOULD STOP SHOUTING BUT OMG PIERRE PLS THROW ME AROUND THX

Pierre’s mate posted this - deffo slagging it up 😂

1652638802065.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Biggest mood ever. I'll be 22 this year. So many people in solid relationships. I can't gst out of the talking stage. Always just treated like an option all the time too.

I feel like I'm so far behind, because I'm only just returning to education after a few years out. I should have graduated University this summer. People my age are graduating, getting their own flats, in solid relationships and I'm in the same position I was when I left school 4 years ago.
You're TWENTY FUCKING TWO, stop it!! Please, I beg you understand how much time you have to enjoy and do what you want, don't spend it comparing yourself to others ❤

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Not F1 but felt the need to share the fact that my dad is the cutest person ever! I’m going on a day trip with a friend tomorrow and we couldn’t figure out what bus we needed to get and he has just sent me screenshots of everything for us! Oh I miss him 😩

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Tbh we don’t want to be the country to steal it off Ukraine although it would be the most UK thing to win and then have everyone hate us cos we won 😂

• Haha
Gorgeous Kat living it up in Mallorca in between 60+ year old drunk German tourists turning it up to songs like the og version of ‘Super Max’

*I wish she still was a wag :(
**fun fact: in the og super max there even is a line ‘don’t care about my job, don’t care about the money, don’t care what you say, don’t care what you think, I just want one thing, I want my luck, I want to go back to Mallorca’
I like Kat and will miss her but....have to thank her for sacrificing herself so that we can have our hot Pierre summer! Thank you for your service lady ❤

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I mean yes it’s a nice view but like did all four of them just stand there in a row and take the same pic?
Like chickens on these roost thingys
1652624037614.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12