Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Was this before or after Charles crashed it 😬

they are a very good looking family ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely was more private with past relationships. They're just really going for it! At this rate they'll be married with a kid by the end of the season.
Yeah I mean she's 39 and he's 40. Also with her already at like half the races there's no reason to really keep it quiet. they are both public figures and seem like they could careless about anything being said. They are closest in age to me, so it makes me really happy to see them both be so in love and act like kids.

Reactions: 8
everyone say thank you Martijn
Screenshot_20220516_192215_com.instagram.android.jpg

honestly, all the content we only got because kf this man - thank you 🇳🇱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike. Need to throw myself in a cold shower after that DR ab pic 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
speaking of niki lauda - revising a nephrology lecture rn and my professor put in a picture of him as an example for a kidney transplant 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
speaking of niki lauda - revising a nephrology lecture rn and my professor put in a picture of him as an example for a kidney transplant 💔
Proof that everything relates back to F1! 💔

Also wahoo for nephrology, one of my fave bits of anatomy and physiology! 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Proof that everything relates back to F1! 💔

Also wahoo for nephrology, one of my fave bits of anatomy and physiology! 🤓
i actually really like nephrology but probs won't go into it, it's a bit too selective and it feels like i wouldn't have too many options except for working in a hospital 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So girls and gays....seeing as Monday hasn't been very forthcoming, other than Daniels abs, what are we manifesting as the coven we undoubtedly are for the week ahead. I want more Pierre pics (standard), some REALLY GOOD Wag fashion, Dark Mick to come out and finally get some bloody points, Daniel to get a decent result, Lewis renaissance and some surprises on the podium.
I think the last one is probably the least likely to happen but one can try! Better get my altar candles ready 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.