Formula 1 Wags #88

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i really don't understand what is going on. Like the pitwall for example, they choose not to do it when Max was in Imola but they could have had Niran, Aarava or Steve to do it. Same last week why put Tom here instead of one of these 3 🤷‍♀️. I know it is Max who attracked most of the viewers but still. It looks like they don't do anything together anymore
Aarava, Niran and Ria all live together too so it would be even easier for them to do a pitwall together, no clue why they just cancel it when max is at races 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes!! Found it!! So that guy was on your sofa last night?! Nice!! Cute dog by the way.
6d4ad66ee5ff852fd64d6a33e40a130a.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In terms of finding this guy, when I first searched the him and someone else both came up. T when you check their instagrams, the dog is a major give away

• Haha
This man just crashed in Monaco again

I want to laugh😂
At least it is out if his system for 2022??

Another week another F1 driver attending the wedding of his brother

Side note: I love Carmens dress but why do they all wear dodgy blue striped suits??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think our Norris wedding outfits would have been better suited to the Russell wedding

• Heart
I know It is not a wedding competition but

Lando and Luisa could never be like

👑George and Carmen👑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to laugh😂
At least it is out if his system for 2022??

Another week another F1 driver attending the wedding of his brother

Side note: I love Carmens dress but why do they all wear dodgy blue striped suits??
I love Carmens dress too (and hair, my hair always looks if it's exploded). And the 4th pic, they are a beautifull couple!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.