Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is true at this rate we will have 50 GP per year in 2025 πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

View attachment 1126548
as great as that is for the sport, i feel like f1 is straying a bit into the fan service/popularity game by expanding in the us and always thinking about wanting to become bigger. what about a south african race? or malaysia? or germany? there are so many iconic tracks... i think two us races are fine.

Reactions: 10
Wonder will that mean more back to backs or a longer season
I think they will not renew the contract with some circuits in Europe. I know that the contract with the Paul Ricard circuit in France end this year and has not been renew yet. I think this will be will be the last race here for some time. Not that i complain, those stripes give me headaches and it's not the most exciting track.
I don't know if other tracks are at the end of their contract too

Reactions: 3
I think they will not renew the contract with some circuits in Europe. I know that the contract with the Paul Ricard circuit in France end this year and has not been renew yet. I think this will be will be the last race here for some time. Not that i complain, those stripes give me headaches and it's not the most exciting track.
i'd love a rotating calendar. keep 7-8 tracks on there for every year, like the iconic ones like silverstone, spa, monaco etc. and rotate through the rest of the tracks so you'll have variety each year and don't overwork the teams with an insane calendar

on another note: george and lewis flew to england for sim work, makes me a bit more worried about mclaren ngl πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the rotation system would be great, as in FE where some races happen every two years. Keep the oldest and iconic ones like Monaco, Monza, Silverstone and Suzuka every year and rotate the rest. More excitement and interest guaranteed and lighter calendar for the teams

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the rotation system would be great, as in FE where some races happen every two years. Keep the oldest and iconic ones like Monaco, Monza, Silverstone and Suzuka every year and rotate the rest. More excitement and interest guaranteed and lighter calendar for the teams
great minds buttercup ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i'd love a rotating calendar. keep 7-8 tracks on there for every year, like the iconic ones like silverstone, spa, monaco etc. and rotate through the rest of the tracks so you'll have variety each year and don't overwork the teams with an insane calendar

on another note: george and lewis flew to england for sim work, makes me a bit more worried about mclaren ngl πŸ˜‚
The little bitchy comment about the other drivers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Could just be Merc are more worried about their car than other teams eitherπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The little bitchy comment about the other drivers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Could just be Merc are more worried about their car than other teams eitherπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
that's their move, they whined plenty in bahrain and then when they finish one-two this weekend they're gonna be like "we put in the hard work, thanks to the entire team"

• Haha
that's their move, they whined plenty in bahrain and then when they finish one-two this weekend they're gonna be like "we put in the hard work, thanks to the entire team"
Ye, they just need to get on with it now. Team decision to work through, suck it up and move on.

Reactions: 1

Or you can see it that way: Mercedes has so much problems with their car that the drivers had to fly back to UK to try find solutions πŸ˜‚
Or you can count on Randy to make you less worried πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20220315-114004_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pierre flew back too, it was probably planned ahead of time. I wouldn't be even surprised if Merc came back with a completely new car again, definitely up their alley

Or you can see it that way: Mercedes has so much problems with their car that the drivers had to fly back to UK to try find solutions πŸ˜‚
Or you can count on Randy to make you less worried πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1126599
gee that really narrows it down, thanks randy, i can always count on you πŸ˜‚β€

Pierre flew back too, it was probably planned ahead of time. I wouldn't be even surprised if Merc came back with a completely new car again, definitely up their alley
definitely possible, just makes me wonder what mclaren are doing then in these 5 days when it's really them with the most issues
i understand ferrari or redbull not doing anything because they seem to have the perfect cars at the moment

I think this was something they used to do before, when they can spend as much money as they want. But now, with the budget cap, they won't be able to try anything and everything, they will have to make choices at some point.

Reactions: 3
I think this was something they used to do before, when they can spend as much money as they want. But now, with the budget cap, they won't be able to try anything and everything, they will have to make choices at some point.
are flights included in the cost cap? thought it was just car related things, like damage costs etc.

are flights included in the cost cap? thought it was just car related things, like damage costs etc.
Ah no the flights are not included as far as i know. I was referring to the "completely new car" part of the sentence πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Sorry for the misunderstanding 😬😬

• Haha
I thought Lewis went to Dubai for the Expo thing? Seems like way to much travelling if they’ve also made him go back to England

Apparently texting Lando about his contract is not the only thing the Ferrari drivers struggle at πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.