Formula 1 Wags #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of social media, merc hit 9 mil on instagram 😱
I'm impress McLaren isn't too far behind. Considering they have not win a championship or fight for it in a while. They are even ahead of Ferrari (8.2m) and redbull (7.9m)!

Screenshot_20220315-125006_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I'm impress McLaren isn't too far behind. Considering they have not win a championship or fight for it in a while. They are even ahead of Ferrari (8.2m) and redbull (7.9m)!

View attachment 1126703
i actually thought mclaren would get 9 mil before merc, i wish i knew the exact number of followers 😂

They’re golfing again today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
McLaren's struggle is entirely brake related. 🤞🤞 Drivers on the simulator won't solve that. Mercedes clearly had some issues that sim work was needed for.

Or at least I hope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i actually thought mclaren would get 9 mil before merc, i wish i knew the exact number of followers 😂

They’re golfing again today
Carlos did say they would be playing golf everyday 😅 at least Isa is there now to hang out with Lu whilst the boys play

• Heart
Reactions: 6
gee that really narrows it down, thanks randy, i can always count on you 😂❤

definitely possible, just makes me wonder what mclaren are doing then in these 5 days when it's really them with the most issues
i understand ferrari or redbull not doing anything because they seem to have the perfect cars at the moment
I wouldn’t be worried about McLaren. They’ll be sorting it out back at MTC and have drivers that work on the sim like Oliver turvey. No point sending Lando back to run the sim for the brake issue. The fact their sim runs and correlation didn’t pick up that they’d have brake issues kind of suggests sim running the fix is a bit pointless. They’ll only know when it’s on track. It’s down to the design and what the engineers can do. This is really not a driver fix. Everything else is looking good. I still think McLaren can have a really good weekend. Historically they really sandbag during testing. They’ve always moved up from where they are in testing.

McLaren's struggle is entirely brake related. 🤞🤞 Drivers on the simulator won't solve that. Mercedes clearly had some issues that sim work was needed for.

Or at least I hope.
Yes agreed. I was typing my thoughts on it when you posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Or at least I hope.
I wouldn’t be worried about McLaren. They’ll be sorting it out back at MTC and have drivers that work on the sim like Oliver turvey. No point sending Lando back to run the sim for the brake issue. The fact their sim runs and correlation didn’t pick up that they’d have brake issues kind of suggests sim running the fix is a bit pointless. They’ll only know when it’s on track. It’s down to the design and what the engineers can do. This is really not a driver fix. Everything else is looking good. I still think McLaren can have a really good weekend. Historically they really sandbag during testing. They’ve always moved up from where they are in testing.
i hope so, i'm just trying to keep the expectation low because from what andreas said, it does not sound like an easy thing to fix. hope they have it all under control and everything else, like sim work etc, is running smoothly 🥺

Good morning ☺
lance and sara ? what 😳
double date cute ❤
Michael is free and no quarantine for him 🙏🏻
and Max ☹
it is so sad . but i think he is probably enjoying his free time and all the quadrant stuff. but i really want to see him back in the car ☹
one sliced tomato and the leaf. 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.